IGNORED

Board/Owners Related Stuff

Absolutely disgraceful.  Shows how utterly clueless and out of touch they are.  It shows the complete and utter arrogance of kenwright - he wants the stadium doesn’t he?

I think the fans will be in arms about this, it’s an insult.   Moshiri keeping kenwright on due to him handing over intellectual capital according to Jordan - I thought he wasn’t a decision maker? Now moshiri is going on the board as a NED?  Just fuck off!

disgusting.  The charlatans really can’t put the shovels away.  Kenwright has watched his lightning rods in sharp and DBB get launched and he stays on?! What a piece of shit. 

The fuckin idiots!

I can't believe it.

It just shows, more now than ever, they don't give a fuck about this club. Worse than that, they don't give a fuck about the fans.

I cant find the words. I don't tend to get emotionally drawn into things I can't control but this has got my heart pounding and adrenaline rushing. Could literally hurt someone just now.

Fuck me.

5 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Absolutely disgraceful.  Shows how utterly clueless and out of touch they are.  It shows the complete and utter arrogance of kenwright - he wants the stadium doesn’t he?

I think the fans will be in arms about this, it’s an insult.   Moshiri keeping kenwright on due to him handing over intellectual capital according to Jordan - I thought he wasn’t a decision maker? Now moshiri is going on the board as a NED?  Just fuck off!

disgusting.  The charlatans really can’t put the shovels away.  Kenwright has watched his lightning rods in sharp and DBB get launched and he stays on?! What a piece of shit. 

Really, more than ever, shows some true colours here. And it ain't fuckin Blue!

1 hour ago, Newty82 said:

I don't think he has escaped. His name has been on as many banners as the others.

I personally put Moshiri in the same bracket as Sharpe. These 2 can have a clean slate with the fans if they do the proper thing.

The problem for Moshiri is that everytime he tries to be open, its a fucking disaster!!!

If there was a pecking order of who should go, it seems ironic that the first one who should have gone is still there (BK to state the obvious!).

I think we all speak for each other when we say we just want some honesty and transparency. It's a minimum expectation any fan base should get. Club sports are unique businesses in this way.

Take Moshiri out of the equation.

Only Sharpe can have a clean slate.

This is a disaster and dyche must be dreading the pre season. 

we’ve got enormous surgery that is required on the squad and we will have fans who will not entertain kenwright attending a match - it’s not gonna happen.  

kenwright has something over moshiri,  the clown should be wanting to get away from the club, his position is untenable…. Yet he remains.  Anyone who thinks kenwright tried to sell our club without assurances he gets to stay as chairman is delusional . 

20 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

The stadium part is bang on. Nothing else to it. He wants to be able to say he delivered it. Dickhead. I literally can't believe how abject Moshri must be. Either he is spineless or he just doesn't have a clue...either way not a good look.

1 minute ago, Goodison Glory said:

The stadium part is bang on. Nothing else to it. He wants to be able to say he delivered it. Dickhead. I literally can't believe how abject Moshri must be. Either he is spineless or he just doesn't have a clue...either way not a good look.

Jordan has just made the point that if his executives have gone - he should have gone.  That bloke doesn’t do dignity.   

Just digesting this more. So the board is essentially people who were part of the previous regime...with the exception of a NED in spellman.

BK - still there

FM - was part of the prior shambles

CFO - basically just promoted

and 1 new NED.

I have to assume (or hope!!) the MsP investment partnership is going to drive some change in the next month or so. 

18 hours ago, Hafnia said:

Ian ross said they were tampered with…. Yet the club got rid of him when he was meant to be going into a new role.   I can assure you that a person wouldn’t walk unless they were bang to rights. 

Are you saying that you don’t believe the club and bill particularly have client based journos working for them? 

It just says Ross left, not whether he was sacked or walked.

I have no idea as to whether Kenwright has journalists on the payroll, but I doubt it personally, at least to the extend you suggest. It seems like whenever someone says something either positive or not negative about Kenwright it is automatically assumed that Kenright is behind it which is, IMO, a load of rubbish.

4 hours ago, Goodison Glory said:

and so the bomb drops....and it's true.....Moshri is completely clueless. 

Mohsiri is massively the problem. Nothing changes if Kenwright goes.

Thing is MSP money is 'we' won't see any of it, in a way. Its going straight to the stadium costs.

Even then, we supposedly still need another bump like that to cover the stadium costs.

Fuck knows where money is coming from to strengthen the squad. We haven't even got much of a luxury to sell in order to buy.

53 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Today's announcement is a joke.

I hope people can see that Mohsiri is the biggest issue here. Kenwright is clearly a problem, but the biggest issue lays with the owner. It is beyond belief that he has now placed himself on the board.

Kenwright is and always has been - a liar.  He always has been the ego.

he is the reason he is still here and the reason moshiri is here.  Kenwright was the main problem way before moshiri. 

you can’t dilute the stain that he is on this club just cos of the crazy billionaire owner.  A man of integrity would have resigned if we are led to believe that moshiri is the main problem.  It’s all “but” to excuse kenwright. He’s a fuckin joke who has wrecked our club before moshiri came along. Moshiri was a chance to play catch up on the mess bill created. 

and yes, he does have paid journos.