IGNORED

Board/Owners Related Stuff

3 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

I'm absolutely amazed Denise hasn't walked into a top job already.

I mean, she's one of the very best in the business and she's still unemployed.

I'm sure she'll be snapped up soon.

I agree with what you're getting at but it wouldn't surprise if she's taking a break. Regardless of her downfalls and what she may/may not have been headlocked into, I'm pretty sure recent months will have taken its toll on her.

Or...the legal shit behind the scenes needs sorting before she can start Store Managing for B&M.

Pretty sure she will be on a period where she isn’t allowed. That’s pretty standard for CEO position. 
Or it is in other sectors other than football.

They would usually pay you off with an agreement that you do not go into the same sector for a period of time. 

Last time I was laid off in a middle manager position it was great. I had 6 months of being paid still with an agreement not to work on Pharma industry. That was along with a pay off.

She will be enjoying a period of garden leave and hopefully enjoying the spoils of her endeavours from her many years at the top. I personally don’t harbour any grudges towards her as a person, I would say if the truth be known she was probably being undermined by Moshiri and particularly Bill constantly on the bigger decisions surrounding the club, if true my biggest criticism of her would be that she should have on her own steam resigned long before, but in business I get money talks and most people have a selling point that’s greater than their beliefs, after all business is business. 

It will be interesting to hear in 2-3 years from the likes of Denise if she’s free and able to discuss her time as CEO. We’ve heard from Walsh and Brand’s about Moshiri and Kenwright insisting on buying the players they wanted and dismissing those put forward to them, even with managers Brand’s claims he wasn’t listened too when looking for a new manager and was forced to sack managers he wanted to give more time to. Kenwright has been pretty much a useless lying cunt for years our problems magnified the day he sold us to an even bigger lying cunt. 

1 hour ago, StevO said:

I’m a bit disappointed they didn’t manage a takeover now. We’re a shit show anyway, let’s go the whole hog and get a serial killer documentary about the club. 

It wouldn’t have been the supporters being accused of having board members in head locks, it would have been the board being accused of burying missing supporters in the footings of Bramley Moor dock. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Romey 1878 said:

Christ.

My god I wish I could find a job where I can be shit and get paid millions to be fired. All true Evertonians though!!

Just wait until next years accounts when we see how much Bill gets paid to leave. Wouldn’t surprise me if they have kept him on to spread the cost of removing the board over two years. 

This is not even counting Lampards pay off and his staff.

I don't really like the esk that much but his financial analysis is always interesting. This is where you see the cash flow issues (in addition to the FFP issues) as well as the asset interest payments on debt which will get worse if we fund the remaining stadium costs via external debt (JPMC) vs. Equity based investment.