IGNORED

Cardiff (away)

gethinO

Shame yet again that the players couldn't win that for Martinez.

Enough chances, completely dominant and we just fuck up chance after chance and opportunity after opportunity.

We were a much better team when Kone came on the pitch and anyone that can't see that really needs to open their eyes. Same can be said of Gerry as well because he is a brilliant impact player and my one criticism of Martinez is that he should have been on 10 mins earlier.

When the players get used to when and where his delivery is coming from we will be creating chance after chance.

who's to say we would have scored the pen pete? we should be making more chances when being the better side...possession means fuck all if it's going nowhere

We've had chances though its the finishing that needs improving, Mirallas had two and Jela one plus a few half chances. Should have at least got one goal today.

no blame on cardiff - they achieved what they set out to do/ what worries me, is that RM couldn't see that and try out manoeuvre them, with a different tactic

What else is he going to do though. He did what you have to do against these teams, be patient, use width and hope that we take our chances.

If anyone thinks that launching it long constantly with Caulker and Turner at the back would have won us the game is clutching at straws. When we played it long we got bullied off it. If our players (and the ref) had made better decisions we would have won the game, as we also would have against Norwich and also as we would have against WBA.

no blame on cardiff - they achieved what they set out to do/ what worries me, is that RM couldn't see that and try out manoeuvre them, with a different tactic

thats how you stop the passing game, park the bus. it doesnt seem we have a plan B apart from go backwards and rebuild.

Ref was shite and we weren't good enough in the box.

Loads of possession and some decent stuff outside, but we lack the confidence/killer instinct at the minute.

Very frustrating that we weren't given the penalty.... And more frustrating that we're not killing these teams off with the weight of possession we've got.

What else is he going to do though. He did what you have to do against these teams, be patient, use width and hope that we take our chances.

If anyone thinks that launching it long constantly with Caulker and Turner at the back would have won us the game is clutching at straws. When we played it long we got bullied off it. If our players (and the ref) had made better decisions we would have won the game, as we also would have against Norwich and also as we would have against WBA.

he could have bought on deulofeu 15 mins earlier, and moved felli up the pitch a bit to provide a long option if it was needed. as it was he just stood there like a lemon. i like RM and i'm not unhappy with how we are playing, but he should have changed things sooner. I'm sure that once our strikers bag a couple and get their peckers up, we'll start lookind more deadly. In the mean time he has to have a word with mirallas, boot assie up the arse and get barkley to get his head up bit. i'm sure RM will get better too as the season goes on.