IGNORED

January

Romey 1878

Tim Cahill, Joe Parkinson, Phil Jagielka all bought from non prem clubs.

I actually think Lee is a better player than the side he plays for.

He's not good enough for Everton. If you're happy with Mcgeady and Lee on the wings fair do's. That spells out relegation contenders to me. We're above Lee, well at least for now. Edited by MC11

strikers:- Lukaku, Naismith, Kone

more than capable of doing a job. Kone is a good hold up striker and is quick and strong. Not sure why he gets stick but there you go. Lukaku great on his day, Naismith all round top forward who knows where the net is.

We need a winger. I think Mirallas will be off. I like the look of that russian for £2m

more than capable of doing a job. Kone is a good hold up striker and is quick and strong. Not sure why he gets stick but there you go. Lukaku great on his day, Naismith all round top forward who knows where the net is.

We need a winger. I think Mirallas will be off. I like the look of that russian for £2m

Boom! 100% on you with this haf. Except hopefully keep Kev and do you mean the Ukrainian winger haf?

Spot on.

Lukaku - can be great but needs challenging for his spot

Naismith can do a job but I wouldn't want to rely on him as the main man for a prolonged period,

Kone Im just not convinced by. Apart from terrorising Heitinga when playing for Wigan ( and my nan could have done that to Heitinga) I have just never seen him do anything .

So I would say we definitely need another forward, mind you having said that our season is pretty much over ( hopefully) so I suppose it can wait until the summer

A new keeper is also vital and we need wingers

If it seems too good to be true it usually is....... My money's on him being a pisshead - another Drenthe, van der Meyde or for the more seasoned fan, Bernie Wright!

I think his value is related to his contract situation more so then ability, although I couldn't imagine us selling Mirallas for 2m so I can understand your concerns!!

A winger. That's all I'm interested in.

But I won't cry if no one comes in. The January window is a load of hype and not too much tends to go on.

I'm more worried about the 'bigger' picture...all those in the 30+ club. That's some serious money needed to maintain a good squad.

“You never get value for money, first and foremost, and you will not get players you have been following for a long time,” Martinez said of the January transfer window.

Can someone remind me when we bought John Stones and for how much? Jelavic? Gibson? McGeady?

His stubbornness is unparalleled...