IGNORED

Top three worst prem players at the moment?

The worst 3 are probably guys you never heard of that may not even make it to the bench. Even if you talk about players that play regularly, I'll admit my knowledge of every single squad in the EPL is too flawed to come up with a decent list.

I can, however, come up with a list of EPL players that I find very annoying to play against :P sly players that screw your team over, who can repeatedly escape a referee's wrath and still fuck up your team:

1) Snodgrass

2) Huddlestone

3) Suarez (not top spot cause he's still somehow of a joy to watch)

From the beeb tonight....

"Christian Benteke is a ghost of the man who terrorised the Premier League this time last year. As he fails to control a ball into him he just watches it bounce away and doesn't even chase it. What has gone wrong?"

What's gone wrong is that they have him a new contract with massively inflated wages.

Let's hope your comment isn't picked up by search engines, otherwise you'll have just knocked a couple of hundred thousand off his price! ;)

I think they will have already noticed that Martinez has preferred a skinny kid and someone who has barely kicked a ball in six months to Fisty. I mean him no harm. He just needs to leave and play for someone else at this stage in his career.

I type while watching Villa v Arsenal. Some absolute whoppers represent Villa.

Hard to name just three so I'll give a mix of shit and overrated

Lamela

Aspas

Phil Jones

Johnny Evans

Cleverly

Altidore

Graham

Nani

Elmander

Fabio

Corneleus

Soldado

Fellaini

To many to list.......

Agree with all of those. And to think one of Moyes' first significant acts was to give Nani a new long term contract :/