IGNORED

Kenwyne F'ING Jones!

I just think the "character" statement that RM mentioned, has fallen on his own death ears?

McGeady - Bit of a pleb.

Ince - Questions against attitude.

Jones - Forcing moves by not reporting for training.

Worrying really. Thought our lads have always had cracking attitudes. These crop...not sure.

I just think the "character" statement that RM mentioned, has fallen on his own death ears?

McGeady - Bit of a pleb.

Worrying really. Thought our lads have always had cracking attitudes. These crop...not sure.

At least McGeady and Ince have ability. Jones is just shite.

I fear there is actually something in this as the rumour was doing the rounds quite strongly a couple of weeks ago.

I suppose if we get him on a free (LOL at Stoke asking for £3m when he's out of contract in six months), and given that he's had spells in his career when he's been useful in front of goal, then I suppose we could do worse than bring in a striker with strength and experience of our league until we make a move for someone better in the summer. But if this happens we'll be a laughing stock and it raises massive questions about what sort of money is available in this window. Either that or simply that the ones RM wants just aren't available this month.

I fear there is actually something in this as the rumour was doing the rounds quite strongly a couple of weeks ago.

I suppose if we get him on a free (LOL at Stoke asking for £3m when he's out of contract in six months), and given that he's had spells in his career when he's been useful in front of goal, then I suppose we could do worse than bring in a striker with strength and experience of our league until we make a move for someone better in the summer. But if this happens we'll be a laughing stock and it raises massive questions about what sort of money is available in this window. Either that or simply that the ones RM wants just aren't available this month.

If that means the alternative is Kenwyne Jones he should go tell Jelavic to fuck his World Cup ambitions.

Best case scenario? Signed for nominal fee considering he would be free in the summer. Rediscovers his (one good season) Sunderland form, scores a few from the bench and when used in rotation, wages not that high, then sold in the summer for £5m. Not too far fetched is it? Haha :P

McGeady - Bit of a pleb.

Whats a death ear? :P

Nah...find this hard to believe.

Gotta be an agent playing stupid twats.

The only other possible thing is a short term deal to summer, when we can say 'thanks for taking a shirt number, but no thanks' and then go on and get who we want in the more vibrant and lively summer markets.

Thing is, RM is a clever footballing guy, 100% head screwed on. IMWT?????

1. Kenwyne Jones is looking to leave Stoke.

2. Everton just sold Jelavic and need a backup striker.
3. Therefore, Jones to Everton!

I'm 92% sure this is how the article came to fruition. Just some writer trying to play connect the dots. This move makes zero sense. Why would Roberto purposely downgrade at striker?

Jones will never come to us: we don't play in red and white stripes.

This is horrfying news, but we have to trust in Martinez. We do need back-up and surely this is what it is about... If he comes, it must either be on loan, or on a short term deal until we get a proper player in.

Still, I hope that it doesn't happen.

Just had a chat with my mate who is a big Stoke fan (yes I know.... Hafnia and his ever growing list of other club contacts)

He actually said he is a "superb" player on his day, can be very effective, he just has a lazy attiitude and needs someone to get the best out of him. He rates him far better than Crouch if that stands for anything....

Just had a chat with my mate who is a big Stoke fan (yes I know.... Hafnia and his ever growing list of other club contacts)

He actually said he is a "superb" player on his day, can be very effective, he just has a lazy attiitude and needs someone to get the best out of him. He rates him far better than Crouch if that stands for anything....

This is a fact. Idk why everyone is so negative about this one. Every time I saw him playing he madea pretty good impression on me.