IGNORED

World Cup...

Guest Nikica

Jóhannson looks like he's going to be a great player. He has a great trap/touch -- he can stop the ball dead. He also seems to get in great positions. I'm very happy we managed to snag him for the US.

I do think Altidore has gotten more stick than he's deserved, but i definitely wouldn't put our hopes on him if we signed him. He still has a lot to prove, but I really believe next season he'll prove a lot of others wrong. A striker thrives on confidence, and you can tell he's a different player for the US. His body language is completely different.

Agreed on all of the above. Johansson isn't very big and strong so he thrives on running the channels and link up play. I think he's going to be excellent as well.

The us striker I really like is Terrence Boyd from rApid Vienna. Think altidore but better and younger. Plus he's already playing Europa league every year an scoring there as well, he's going to be really great in years to come, he and Aron Johannson will form a great partnership. In another year or 2 I think both will move to some bigger clubs and then it will be a good barometer.

Edited by markjazzbassist

• Posted at

12:04

BBC pundit Robbie Savage's World Cup adventure almost ended before it started after a passport mix-up.

Savage accidentally picked up his wife Sarah's passport instead of his own and only realised his error when he arrived at the airport to check-in for his flight to Brazil.

He tweeted: Wow thank you @britishairways great staff for rushing me through as I turned up with my wife's passport just got mine in nick of time.

Damn you British Airways :shaking fist:

• Posted at

12:04

BBC pundit Robbie Savage's World Cup adventure almost ended before it started after a passport mix-up.

Savage accidentally picked up his wife Sarah's passport instead of his own and only realised his error when he arrived at the airport to check-in for his flight to Brazil.

He tweeted: Wow thank you @britishairways great staff for rushing me through as I turned up with my wife's passport just got mine in nick of time.

Damn you British Airways :shaking fist:

That is a Savage blow to the hopes of millions of supporters

Was posting on my phone while watching on the laptop; I text very slowly :(.

No doubt in my mind he should've been off, totally intentional, plainly looks for his target and puts the elbow in. Very lucky lad.

completely agree mate, very lucky

Waiting for the Brazilians to go all out but they seem uncomfortable