IGNORED

World Cup...

Guest Nikica

One thing not really mentioned, that happened last night, was the inclusion of this;

140612173841-world-cup-spray-2-story-top

Which I think is a fantastic idea. Great for controlling players when the refs back is turned. Don't know why it hasn't been introduced before and definitely think that the Premier League can benefit from having it.

Just wanted to point out that the Mexican League/ Concacaf qualifying games have this and I really like the idea. Now back to watching Chile Australia :)

3-1 final because of the goal in stoppage time, but the Ossies had several chances to make it 2-2 in that half. They are awful, I have to say, but they showed spirit. Was very disappointed with Chile because I had them down as one of the potential surprise teams of this tournament. They were rather poor.

Holland were brilliant. And van Gaal's plan worked pretty well. Sticking with two up front and an attacking midfielder in behind as well, with their full backs always high up the pitch worked great. Robben and van Persie are by far their best players and they had 1v1 matchups all game.

I wonder how long Spain are gonna stick with Casillas btw. De Gea is obviously the better goal keeper now. I'd start Pedro instead of two playmakers on wing and I'd be thinking of introducing Koke into the starting XI (as a replacement for Xavi or Xabi Alonso) as well.

Holland were brilliant. And van Gaal's plan worked pretty well. Sticking with two up front and an attacking midfielder in behind as well, with their full backs always high up the pitch worked great. Robben and van Persie are by far their best players and they had 1v1 matchups all game.

I wonder how long Spain are gonna stick with Casillas btw. De Gea is obviously the better goal keeper now. I'd start Pedro instead of two playmakers on wing and I'd be thinking of introducing Koke into the starting XI (as a replacement for Xavi or Xabi Alonso) as well.

I was wondering about Casillas also. What had happened to him?

Also, I wonder what Nikica has to say about all this.