IGNORED

Muhamed Besic

Louis

Beat me to it.

Was just reading this. What a good interview seems like a real level headed lad. If Wednesday night was only 50% I'm drooling to see his best. Think we've got a great player on our hands. He's brilliant on the ball. If there's one thing that worries me it's his jumping in without the ball. He needs to learn to control himself and make the right decisions

Beat me to it.

Was just reading this. What a good interview seems like a real level headed lad. If Wednesday night was only 50% I'm drooling to see his best. Think we've got a great player on our hands. He's brilliant on the ball. If there's one thing that worries me it's his jumping in without the ball. He needs to learn to control himself and make the right decisions

I've thought he'd be great for us from the start; just thought he'd take a bit of time to get to his full potential. Which is looking like being the case because he does look better each time he features. He'll learn to curb his aggressiveness enough, without losing the bite we need from him.

I'm probably more excited about this signing than Rom. With Rom we kinda know what to expect, this lad could be an absolute steal and transform our midfield further, allow us to rest Barry, form a partnership with McCarthy which allows Ross to express himself.

I probably still wouldn't change that view but no surprises there. I guess it all depends what you see when watching a game. I watched the Bosnia game against Argentina band liked him immediately.

Pace

Technically very good

Hard working

Tough

Strong

Tackler

The only thing I've seen is some rawness in decsion making but that will come.

Top signing.

The lad has some bollocks about him..badly needed in that side

Yeh spot on. I think we have seen occasions where he has stepped up when it has been needed, much the way McCarthy does too.

He has all the attributes to be a very good player and Im sure we will start seeing a lot more of him in the second half of the season.

One concern I have is that he isn't the type of player to suffer fools. If Martinez starts messing him about by showing favouritism to the likes of Osman then Mo may have a fall out with him.

I'm not too sure I'd agree with you on that. Easy to take that opinion from how he left Hamburg, but the fact he mentions a couple of times in that interview about things like 'patience', 'new to to the team and playing with others with over 200 games', and the also the fact that he himself recognises he won't be fully firing until next season.

Strikes me as a fiercely ambitious fella who will go when the right time comes, but he also recognises the opportunities he's had through football. How many of us would turn down the opportunity to play in potentially championship winning international sides for one that may not even get to those same championships.

I'm really liking this signing more and more and can see a midfield trio of Barkley, McCarthy, and Besic really giving opposing teams a hard time in the future.

Hopefully sooner rather than later the realisation of this will hit Martinez too, and he can remove his tongue from Barry's anal cavity.

Hopefully sooner rather than later the realisation of this will hit Martinez too, and he can remove his tongue from Barry's anal cavity.

Fuck me, everyone squirted over Barry when he first signed... Oh I hope he stays on with us. Get him on a perminant, he's still brilliant. Been poor since he came back and that's it..... Our fans our so fucking fickle, in fact I don't think it's our fans in general, it's just stupid forums.

Fuck me, everyone squirted over Barry when he first signed... Oh I hope he stays on with us. Get him on a perminant, he's still brilliant. Been poor since he came back and that's it..... Our fans our so fucking fickle, in fact I don't think it's our fans in general, it's just stupid forums.

Actually, I didn't want him when we loaned him, then said I'd prefer someone younger brought in when we signed him permanently this summer (particularly on that three-year deal).

Edit - and I've been saying Besic and McCarthy should be our CM pairing from the moment Besic arrived.

Edited by Romey 1878

Actually, I didn't want him when we loaned him, then said I'd prefer someone younger brought in when we signed him permanently this summer (particularly on that three-year deal).

Edit - and I've been saying Besic and McCarthy should be our CM pairing from the moment Besic arrived.

Romey 1878, on 08 Jul 2014 - 19:25, said:

Great. Fantastic. Over the moon.

Do yaself a favour me,t time mate. Try putting a sock in it.

I like Barry, think he can still do a job. Anyone who can't see he's not even 75% fit must be blind.

He hasn't been great this season but has anyone? The who side in generl has been utter dog shit sammich.

Barrys tiurn this week while some still give Martinez or Barkleya walkover, Lukaku has had his turn it'll be Coleman soon I reckon cos he's been turd for weeks then after him someone else.

Football fans post a lot out of anger, frustration and talk from the heart instead of the head (myself included) if we win 5 on the bounce everyone will be saying everyones boss again.

Roller coaster of a season this year. There'll be more downs than up though that's a given.

You can be a bit of an arse licker when the mood takes you you know Newty.

No offence meant or anything just stating a fact.

Oh really? How's that then? What bit about saying he was being sarcastic (which he was as proven in the other thread) is classed as arse licking?

Can we please come up with a different term for "someone who is always very nice to people in authority because he or she wants to be liked by them"

"Arse-licker" just conjures up horrible images in my head in an all male (and non-gay.....mostly) environment :unsure:.

You see, that's not me.

Ah Mike, mate, I notice your an Admin...have I ever told you how funny you are? How much I adore your input? And how I think your the bestest? Just wanted to share that with you.

Romey you've been outed as a fickle. You can name call all you like. From this day forward Romney shall be known as the contradiction man. Haha your gutted. Your points are now worthless. Hey rom, that besic is is boss isn't he...no he's shit...no he's boss...

I gave you too much credit asking if you're handicapped. You're just thick as pig shit.

Romey you've been outed as a fickle. You can name call all you like. From this day forward Romney shall be known as the contradiction man. Haha your gutted. Your points are now worthless. Hey rom, that besic is is boss isn't he...no he's shit...no he's boss...

You've been owned, grow a pair and admit it. That way you'll maybe get 1% of the respect Romey has on here; it'd be a start. But I won't be holding my breath.