IGNORED

Muhamed Besic

Louis

One mistake does not mean he's not ready.

Barkley and Stones make at least two a match so should we put them into the reserves to learn?

I saw enough after his mistake to realise he is ready if called upon.

Good thing is the pressure should be off him now in a lot of eyes as they aren't expecting much.

One mistake does not mean he's not ready.

Barkley and Stones make at least two a match so should we put them into the reserves to learn?

I saw enough after his mistake to realise he is ready if called upon.

Good thing is the pressure should be off him now in a lot of eyes as they aren't expecting much.

It looks as though Bobby is putting Besic in front of Gibson. At this point I don't think that should be the case. He seems to take risks in defensive areas

It looks as though Bobby is putting Besic in front of Gibson. At this point I don't think that should be the case. He seems to take risks in defensive areas

Are you saying that based on yesterday or have you watched him at previous clubs?

If it's the first bit then that's just daft but if you have more extensive knowledge then fair enough.

Are you saying that based on yesterday or have you watched him at previous clubs?

If it's the first bit then that's just daft but if you have more extensive knowledge then fair enough.

Everything I say is daft to you mike. The last 3 posts you've quoted me in have been daft!

I'm basing it on yesterday and his first ever touch in pre-season. From the little I've seen he takes risks in defensive areas. The first one paid of the second didn't. I'd imagine that's part of his game. It's ok if your playing in an advanced role but not there! The best DM's in the world don't take risks.... They're all very simple players.

I see what you did there...

He will be fine. Once he realises he's not on the pitch to do tricks.

Still not seen enough to make my mind up to be honest, but I'm still willing to give him a chance.

Mark has summed it up perfectly.

No surprise the serial-negger didn't like that though :lol:

You were typing with an unusual lack of grammer. Am instead of I'm, not like you at all.

Nothing wrong with the grammar I think you'll find. Pronoun is already mentioned in the phrase thanks to my repeated use of "and", doesn't necessarily need to be repeated. Plus I was taking the piss :)

Anyway, negging for that is just mean!