IGNORED

Predict our result - 2014/2015 season

Cornish Steve

Congratulations to Elston Gunnn and Romey for each collecting 5 points today. Romey predicted the correct score but not the correct goalscorer, whereas Elston Gunnn predicted a one-goal difference and identified Jagielka as the first goalscorer. For the season, Romey has extended his lead, and he's caught Deacs for Points per Prediction.

Incidentally, apologies for the empty white space in the table. Something happened to my Apple laptop, and I can no longer select 'Custom Size' when doing Page Setup (I had to reduce the font size to 11 and choose A3). If anyone knows how to fix this, do let me know. Thanks.

April%204_zps5firhezr.jpg

Three people predicted the correct score against Swansea and therefore scored the most points for this game: chalkpie, rusty747, and yours truly. For the month, rusty747 now leads. For the season, Romey stays on top, despite scoring no points today. Deacs, though, retakes the lead for most points per prediction.

April%2011_zpsogbxsseq.jpg