IGNORED

Predict our result - 2014/2015 season

Cornish Steve

The results are in for this week. Several people scored four points, but I just pipped you at the post to take the lead for May. Romey is holding on to a 2-point lead for the season, while TonkaRoost retains the lead for points per prediction.

PS - Has anyone yet twigged my "cunning plan" for winning the inter-forum game for next season? Thought it better to post here than there, so as not to give the game away. It's known as the "Wisdom of Crowds", in case no one else has read the book by that name. :)

http://www.toffeetalk.com/index.php?/topic/26483-inter-forum-premier-positions-game-2014-15/?p=456554

May%202_zpsp9aqwm6s.jpg

Edited by Cornish Steve

Hi Steve, just wondering if I'm still allowed to play? I didn't make the score board this week.

:)

Give it up Deacs, I've dropped back after my early lead (intentionally of course to keep it interesting) but will now move in with three ten pointers to prove who the daddy is :happy:.

Or I might not :(.

The results are in for this week. Several people scored four points, but I just pipped you at the post to take the lead for May. Romey is holding on to a 2-point lead for the season, while TonkaRoost retains the lead for points per prediction.

PS - Has anyone yet twigged my "cunning plan" for winning the inter-forum game for next season? Thought it better to post here than there, so as not to give the game away. It's known as the "Wisdom of Crowds", in case no one else has read the book by that name. :)

http://www.toffeetalk.com/index.php?/topic/26483-inter-forum-premier-positions-game-2014-15/?p=456554

May%202_zpsp9aqwm6s.jpg

But you didn't score me! I feel so left out. Repressed memories have been flooding back, I feel so alone :(

But you didn't score me! I feel so left out. Repressed memories have been flooding back, I feel so alone :(

You're right, and I'm sorry! For some reason, I didn't enter your prediction in my spreadsheet. Let me double-check everyone's prediction to be sure I didn't miss anyone else. Once I make the correction, it will be in the master spreadsheet and be taken into account in this weekend's totals. Apologies for that, and thank you for pointing it out.

You're right, and I'm sorry! For some reason, I didn't enter your prediction in my spreadsheet. Let me double-check everyone's prediction to be sure I didn't miss anyone else. Once I make the correction, it will be in the master spreadsheet and be taken into account in this weekend's totals. Apologies for that, and thank you for pointing it out.

I see what happened. I somehow combined your prediction with that of pete0. In the results above, his prediction is entered wrongly. I've corrected the problem.