IGNORED

Predict our result - 2014/2015 season

Cornish Steve

For the Stoke game, the winner is BlueBlood81 - the only person to predict correctly the final score. We know that December is, so far, a depressing month because Matt is alone at the top of the monthly leader board. MikeO leads for the season (tied with the TT Forum Average). As for average points per game, Droobie has taken the lead - despite not having made any prediction for this game! He's going to have to start making more predictions, however, because the minimum number of predictions required to remain in that category will increase from 3 to 6 at the end of this month.

December26_zps57ba41bf.jpg

Should Blueblood not get a full ten points? It was in every aspect a perfect prediction; so even if you (harshly) take away the scorer points he should get the three bonus which would mean eight. Five seems a bit of a meagre reward to me.

Even if he is a nob.

There are always exceptions I don't think about. :)

When Everton score no goals, no one gets any points for predicting a goalscorer, first or otherwise. It is fair, though, that someone who predicts the correct score when Everton score no goals should receive the 3-point bonus. It may not mean a total of 10 points, but it does mean 8 points. Let me change formulae in my spreadsheet. BlueBlood's improved score will be reflected in the next result summary.

There are always exceptions I don't think about. :)

When Everton score no goals, no one gets any points for predicting a goalscorer, first or otherwise. It is fair, though, that someone who predicts the correct score when Everton score no goals should receive the 3-point bonus. It may not mean a total of 10 points, but it does mean 8 points. Let me change formulae in my spreadsheet. BlueBlood's improved score will be reflected in the next result summary.

Justice in action. *doffs cap*