IGNORED

John Stones

But Kone's getting game time in pre-season. Alot more game time than Connor Mac, who was excellent in the Swindon Game but hasn't had a sniff since.

Now that I can't understand as Conor played excellent and should have gotten another half the next game.

Don't get the dramatic language, he wasn't "cast" anywhere. He turned out for the reserves to keep match fit in case we needed him, as did many other first team squad members over the year (as they do every year).

fair enough. Wasn't he not included in the matchday squad for the last month or two of the season though?

Apart from McCarthy.

And it's not really funny if you consider that 90% of the squad are "Moyes people" so statistically it's a no brainer.

Its funny no one wants birdman,kone,mcgeedy,robles,etc 90% of what he brought in, no brainer realy

Then why does he persist with players like Kone, McGeady, Barry? When they've all had horrors the year just gone.

I think that Barry was being played to try to bring some stability and calmness to a side that desperatly needed some experience on pitch. Didnt work I admit. Perhaps Barry was showing the most in training?

But Kone's getting game time in pre-season. Alot more game time than Connor Mac, who was excellent in the Swindon Game but hasn't had a sniff since.

He bought Kone so he probably believes in him. Perhaps he wants to try him in pre season to see if he can find his form? Isnt that what a pre season is for?

Kone was obviously bought because a) Martinez knew him and his mentality, B) he was affordable, c) he has a decent if not spectacular record in the PL and d) he works hard.

If you look at his record before Everton he scored 15 goals in La Liga and then 11 goals in the PL so he's been quite useful.

If. And it's a big IF. If John does leave us, we get £40m+, plus a player of sorts, I wouldn't mind us going for that Dragovic who played against us for Kiev. He was a monster. Good in the air, played the ball well, composed. He'd cost £15m but he's Austria's captain and still pretty young.

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2015/07/everton-overtake-napoli-in-the-race-for-dinamo-kiev-star/

Someone's reading my posts :dry:

Alcaraz is no longer an Everton player. McGeady has been linked with Celtic so that leaves Robles and Kone. Your maths needs work.

You can argue the maths, side issue whos left the club irrelevant, RM brought them in

and they have improved the team 0% ( I think that maths is correct)

You can argue the maths, side issue whos left the club irrelevant, RM brought them in

and they have improved the team 0% ( I think that maths is correct)

But he's also brought in Deulofeu, Barry (first season version), McCarthy and Lukaku; and Cleverley is looking like another good bit of business.

Every club brings in players that fail.

But he's also brought in Deulofeu, Barry (first season version), McCarthy and Lukaku; and Cleverley is looking like another good bit of business.

Every club brings in players that fail.

Barry one good season, McCarthy and luk never criticised, cleverley looking good I don't think so

Del boy did very little first time around not holding my breath this time so back to maths only 2 have proved them selves over his 2 year rein

we know moyes made mistakes my point with RM is he has learned nothing from last season he has tuned one of the best defences into wigans defence and he had us hovering over the drop

I watched us against arsenal and it was men against boys.

Its funny on this site if people run out of a footballing discussion

out come the grammar police, or the constipated mathematician.

Who's corrected your grammar? And you used maths as much as anyone so you're not really in a position to criticise.

Funny on this site when people run out of footballing discussion they put on the victim badge.

Its funny on this site if people run out of a footballing discussion

out come the grammar police, or the constipated mathematician.

I have not ran out of a football discussion...I just don't agree with you that's all.

And you brought maths into it, not me.

Your point was that 90% of his signings were, when the majority of people think otherwise.

It's ok not to agree Crusty, that's the beauty of opinions.

I have not ran out of a football discussion...I just don't agree with you that's all.

And you brought maths into it, not me.

Your point was that 90% of his signings were, when the majority of people think otherwise.

It's ok not to agree Crusty, that's the beauty of opinions.

I agree with you to disagree ,but I did not bring the maths into it I mealy responded to the comment that 90% of the players at efc were moyes signings.

In my opinion the following have been good signings.

Lukaku

Mccarthy

Barry

Robles

Jerry

That's considerably more than 10% of his signings for me.

I also have no idea if he has learnt lessons from last season yet...as this season hasn't even started yet.

Just as a matter of interest...What's his record this pre season?

I agree with you to disagree ,but I did not bring the maths into it I mealy responded to the comment that 90% of the players at efc were moyes signings.

That's fair enough...my fault for not reading back far enough :-)

It's all just options at the end of the day...we all have em haha!

In my opinion the following have been good signings.

Lukaku

Mccarthy

Barry

Robles

Jerry

That's considerably more than 10% of his signings for me.

I also have no idea if he has learnt lessons from last season yet...as this season hasn't even started yet.

Just as a matter of interest...What's his record this pre season?

Barry had a good first season took a lot of flack last season

Robles came in for 3 or 4 games played well dropped for a keeper who had a disaster of a season so nothing learned there.

Jerry a long way from a regular first teamer any where he has been

Luk & McCarthy no problems with

after watching the arsenal game which tells us more than a few games in jock land im very concerned about next season I don't have to wait for it to start to know what's coming.

IMO

I think Robles was brought in as a second keeper.... That's what he is.

Barry is still a good player and every players form dips eventually.

Jerry I agree has a lot to prove, but has bags of potential.

The Team put out against Aresnal was largely experimental against a very good Aresnal team. And they lost 3-1. Aresnal then went on to smash the rest of their opponents.

Pre season is never a fair judgement on the season to come. We just need to wait and see.

We also need to wait and see what happens with transfers. So far RM has made good moves this window and it's still not finished.