IGNORED

John Stones

If you want to feel angry and hate chelsea any more than you may already do then pay a trip to their forums... like a bunch of johnny come lately FM 2015 fanatics who kinda forget that in terms of tradition, history and general behaviour that they are an extremely classless club.

I really do want Roman to have to withdraw all his money and watch them get taken over by someone who fleeces them. Horrible, arrogant bunch of fans who really seem to know very little about football or the values that we need to see in the game.

If you ever wanted an insight in to Sky Sports biased reporting on the Stones to Chelsea line read the interview with Mourinho on the website now.

The reporter talks about him like if he found him in bed with his wife he would tuck him in and read him a bed time story!!

Absolutely unvelievable but thanks for that you utter dickhead now I'm absolutely certain you are literally pissing yourself for Jose to "get his man" and will write all sorts of shite to try and unsettle our players.

Mfirat class crab.

Fucking twat.

Sorry mark just my feeble attempt at humour (whats an emoji)

It's a smily . It's used to express the mood of a post to stop it sounding like it isn't meant or to reinforce how it's meant like this .. ? I put a thumbs up in the hope that my post was helpful then I'm putting a ? crying with laughter cos you're an old duffer and don't know what on is and finally a ? smiling wink to show I'm only joking calling you an old duffer and don't mean any offence by it.

Here enderh the lesson. ⚽️

Note that Sly Sports (I spelt it right with SLY) have no further news on Stones so in their transfer centre they keep putting "the rise of John Stones how he came to be the most wanted defender in England" in the column and have been for days and days now. The caption "with Chelsea bidding 20 then 25 they could be forced to pay 30" etc etc.

WE HAVE TOLD THEM HE ISN'T FOR SALE SO WHY KEEP RUNNING THE STORY!!!!' I'm sorley tempted to cancel my Sky subscription I'm that fucking angry with them and their blatant attempts to unsettle Stones, it's fucking shameless and they make sure it stays right in the headlines.

Note that Sly Sports (I spelt it right with SLY) have no further news on Stones so in their transfer centre they keep putting "the rise of John Stones how he came to be the most wanted defender in England" in the column and have been for days and days now. The caption "with Chelsea bidding 20 then 25 they could be forced to pay 30" etc etc.

WE HAVE TOLD THEM HE ISN'T FOR SALE SO WHY KEEP RUNNING THE STORY!!!!' I'm sorley tempted to cancel my Sky subscription I'm that fucking angry with them and their blatant attempts to unsettle Stones, it's fucking shameless and they make sure it stays right in the headlines.

Be patient. This time next year, they'll be running a story about how Everton, reigning champions, "bid 20 for Eden Hazard then 25 and could be forced to pay 30." How could Chelsea be so shortsighted as to stop Hazard from playing for a top team? :)

Be patient. This time next year, they'll be running a story about how Everton, reigning champions, "bid 20 for Eden Hazard then 25 and could be forced to pay 30." How could Chelsea be so shortsighted as to stop Hazard from playing for a top team? :)

Everton could win the prem 3 years running and would still be called the plucky little team that punches above their weight in the media

Im not sure how this will pan out in the end

but when all the macho stuff has quietened down

and all the chest pumping and whos a cheeky bastard

and how we hate that arrogant bastard

I really hope there is someone at EFC with a cool head

who actually decides what is a good deal for us and if selling and bringing 2 or 3 good players is the best way for us to go

im not sure one part says keep your best the other says can we improve by selling now

he is still a work progress and none of us can see into the future

not an easy call IMO.

Im not sure how this will pan out in the end

but when all the macho stuff has quietened down

and all the chest pumping and whos a cheeky bastard

and how we hate that arrogant bastard

I really hope there is someone at EFC with a cool head

who actually decides what is a good deal for us and if selling and bringing 2 or 3 good players is the best way for us to go

im not sure one part says keep your best the other says can we improve by selling now

he is still a work progress and none of us can see into the future

not an easy call IMO.

Granted.

But when the future could be a team (in 2 years time) with players like Rom, Ross, Gerry, Mccarthy, Besic, Coleman, Stones and Garbs all at a good age and looking to be decent players you need to keep that group together. With the TV money add 2 good additions each year and come that 2 years with the right additions and player potential reached we could be a top top side.

Plus on pre season alone you could add Browning who I think will become our new Distin, Galloway, Mcalaney, Dowell and Ledson who if keep progressing will all be around the first team by then.

Granted.

But when the future could be a team (in 2 years time) with players like Rom, Ross, Gerry, Mccarthy, Besic, Coleman, Stones and Garbs all at a good age and looking to be decent players you need to keep that group together. With the TV money add 2 good additions each year and come that 2 years with the right additions and player potential reached we could be a top top side.

Plus on pre season alone you could add Browning who I think will become our new Distin, Galloway, Mcalaney, Dowell and Ledson who if keep progressing will all be around the first team by then.

Pretty much my thoughts. We have a nucleus of really talented youth that is imperative we keep together.

I think Galloway will be the stand out player between him and Browning though.

Pretty much my thoughts. We have a nucleus of really talented youth that is imperative we keep together.

I think Galloway will be the stand out player between him and Browning though.

I think Galloway is super composed and so so similar to stones. I like Browning though, seems a good no nonsense defender. Maybe I'll get my back three in the future finally!!!

maybe Rio never heard Martinez say that stones is not for sale. "IF" he is sold I would sooner see him go to Man United, as Chelsea have been a disgrace - I just dont think they would go as high as chelsea.

Manchester United, the club who do transfer dealings the right way, right? :rofl:

Come on, Haf, they're as shitty as they come. They are in no way better than Chelsea. Both classless clubs. If Stones goes then I don't care who he goes to as long as we get as much for him as possible.

Manchester United, the club who do transfer dealings the right way, right? :rofl:

Come on, Haf, they're as shitty as they come. They are in no way better than Chelsea. Both classless clubs. If Stones goes then I don't care who he goes to as long as we get as much for him as possible.

I'll be honest - I think Chelsea reached a new low with what they did with Stones. Yes United have been naughty - well Moyes was in pursuit of Baines and Fellaini and he got some stick for that rightly so.