IGNORED

John Stones

Might well and truly have had enough of 'Arry , now doing promo work for Chelsea.

http://talksport.com/football/exclusive-everton-wont-be-able-keep-john-stones-if-he-wants-chelsea-switch-claims-harry

Poor Arry's maths ain't so good he's been here 2 1/2 years, best deal for both clubs would be for chelsea to sign now and loan him back for the year, unless he rotates with Terry or they play a back 3?

Guest rusty747

I think Stones will stay this season and we will then review the situation and make a decision based on how well Ty Browning and Galloway have progressed. Hate to say it but Jags isn't getting any younger and Evans or, more likely, Virgil may be recruited as Jag's eventual replacement.

I think Stones will stay this season and we will then review the situation and make a decision based on how well Ty Browning and Galloway have progressed. Hate to say it but Jags isn't getting any younger and Evans or, more likely, Virgil may be recruited as Jag's eventual replacement.

Celtic lads about to sign for Soton mate.

This morning's press conference:

Manager Roberto Martinez also ruled out any sale for John Stones who has been linked with Chelsea and Manchester United. Martinez is determined to keep the 21-year-old at Goodison Park.

"I have said before the player is not for sale and that is the end of it," he said.

Sounds pretty categorical to me. Now can press and pundits kindly fuck off and stop talking about OUR player going to Chelsea, it's an absolute disgrace.

This morning's press conference:

Manager Roberto Martinez also ruled out any sale for John Stones who has been linked with Chelsea and Manchester United. Martinez is determined to keep the 21-year-old at Goodison Park.

"I have said before the player is not for sale and that is the end of it," he said.

Sounds pretty categorical to me. Now can press and pundits kindly fuck off and stop talking about OUR player going to Chelsea, it's an absolute disgrace.

Here's link to above story

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/article/2/9947576/everton-boss-roberto-martinez-rules-out-john-stones-sale.

Talks about Baines injury as well, should know something today.

Probably won't stop Chelsea or anyone else bidding but will give an idea on how much Everton need money if they turn down 40m or higher.

Martinez has said this morning he is not for sale and that is that. How much more definite do the fucking rags want before they let this go.

It's pissing me off now.

This. Not for sale means not for sale. If Chelsea said that about any player of theirs, the press would back off. They're treating us like shite because in their eyes only certain teams matter.

This. Not for sale means not for sale. If Chelsea said that about any player of theirs, the press would back off. They're treating us like shite because in their eyes only certain teams matter.

Precisely. Can you imagine the feet stamping and commotion if someone was courting Hazard or Matic so publicly and the press kept regurgitating it.

I guarantee it would have been dropped weeks ago with a headline of "Jose says back of Barca, Hazard isn't for sale" and that would be that.

Is he still drinking?

Clearly he is.

Skys blatant attempts to unsettle Stones this summer are nothing short of scandalous. They tried every trick in the book to unsettle him. No matter how many times we have said he isn't for sale they have regurgitated it in any sly arsed way they can. It's not moved out of their "transfer centre" all summer even when It died downthey ran stories of hiw "stones became the most sought after defender in England" they wouldn't dream of putting it as a piece in the Everton page they have it stays firmly in their transfer page!

Even after Martinez comes out today and categorically stares he isn't for sale they run a piece by that goon Merson saying he'll be better off at Chelsea.

I'm fucking furious over it.

Having briefly been a sports reporter im not surprised by the shite they keep spouting at all. It really is moronic - Chelsea make a bid for someone, well that's definitely going to happen, isn't it, who could turn down Chelsea, let's just keep running the same story because it's bound to happen, maybe if I brownnose them enough Mourinho will let me suck him off for helping make the transfer happen...

That's very shameful article from Sky. I'm wondering if the current Carniero stuff is going to help derail their attempts with Stones. Probably not as they are separate but Chelsea have got them themselves in a right mess right now with Abramovich apparently pretty pissed off with Mourinho. There's more fall out to come from that situation.

I find it interesting that Mourinho did what did after signing his new contract.