IGNORED

John Stones

Fucking morons! They've got this story from someone who posted the service station video on you tube, claiming it was him and Naismith going home.

Good research as per normal from the scum.

Remind anyone of the underhand tactics deployed by these fucking idiots when they where trying to get Rooney out of Liverpool for his own good!?

I HAVE UTTER CONTEMPT FOR THIS DAY & AGE FOOTBALL / PRESS / MONEY, Honestly it makes me sick to my stomach!!! :angry: I miss the eighties (& pre) style & integrity that was conducted back then for the most part, yes players left out of nowhere ala Alan Ball but for the best part there was a deep respect for teams who had been around the block and had actually earned their respect, NOT purchased it like todays shower of shite!

Truly I hated Moaninho before all of this but he has gone even further down he actually reminds me of the devil, if the devil was a football manager it would be him and his tactics but assuming we do still have JS on the 12th of September I really hope the atmosphere will be electric and we turn those CLASSLESS CUNTS right over!!! Rant over... Happy Friday Yall :D

Edited by drs08

I know it's all been and gone, but Matt there was a quote, I posted it earlier in the thread where Martinez said he will reject it in the morning. It was in his press conference with the written press. They turn off the TV cameras and the radio station recording when it's just the written press, I'm sure there will be journalists with a recording of it but they won't be releasing that any time soon as they never would.

But Roberto clearly stated after the Barnsley game that he would reject it in the morning, which he since went on to do.

The club just need to follow this through now and the fans get behind him.

http://www.espnfc.us/chelsea/story/2585036/jose-mourinho-chelsea-training-with-10-men-after-red-cards

just read about it here. bitching about the pens and red cards agaisnt him, i can't stand him.

I meant more about his tone when asked about Stones and Pogba.

I still really like him, despite his antics this window. Entertaining character, though I know I may well be in the minority there...

I liked the man in his first stint over here he was refreshing and funny at tines cut from a different cloth to the boring drab Fergie and Wenger types but he's quickly turned into an excuse mongering whining little shit

I can't stand the man or the club and it's abundance of bellend fans even prior to the Stones saga

I'll enjoy the day when the rubles stop flowing and they fall flat on their faces, if ever such a day comes

I meant more about his tone when asked about Stones and Pogba.

I still really like him, despite his antics this window. Entertaining character, though I know I may well be in the minority there...

i can't stand him. bitches about everything and he's a pussy. geriatric wenger shoved him, if you're getting pushed around by an old man you are a pussy.

i hate his tactics, he bitches about pulis and fat sam yet does the same exact things they do.

he's a hypocrite plan and simple and i can't stand the man, i hope they have a terrible year and he's fired and off elsewhere.

I liked the man in his first stint over here he was refreshing and funny at tines cut from a different cloth to the boring drab Fergie and Wenger types but he's quickly turned into an excuse mongering whining little shit

I can't stand the man or the club and it's abundance of bellend fans even prior to the Stones saga

I'll enjoy the day when the rubles stop flowing and they fall flat on their faces, if ever such a day comes

I don't hate the club, can't say I hate any club really, but JM brings a unique character to the game. I think most of us would jump at the chance to have him in charge at Everton, the guy is a winner and still has 20 years in the game ahead of him...

I like him tbh and if we were the rich club after Chelsea's players I doubt we would have the attitude we have now. I know a lot will jump in here and say "no I'd sooner have our integrity" but they probably wouldn't feel like that after 10 years of being cash rich and being used to getting what we want. Attitudes change to suit the current climate and we would probably be saying they should sell to us so the player can further his career just like Chelsea fans are now.

I'd like to think we'd have more class in the pursuit like but fans attitudes would be the same if the roles were reversed .

I do mate the way they operate on a whole really is part and parcel of why the game stinks for multiple reasons

I agree he's a great manager but as a man he leaves alot to be desired and you can see why he wasn't liked in Madrid

It's weird. Like in the "Why I Love Everton" thread, where I admitted that I'm not sure I love Everton, rather that they're an addiction, it means I 'nothing' the rest of the clubs (Arsenal aside, I loved watching them 10 years ago and the fans I know are classy guys and ladies, so I have a softspot).

I did hate Liverpool, and I do still enjoy watching them embarrass themselves, but I've assessed and changed my stance. My hatred is reserved for very few people who fucking deserve it.

He's a bit marmite I guess.

Haha he doesn't talk about players from other teams!! Shut up Jose!

I would love him here 100%, but he is a bell end. But this bell end is the best in the world.

With money at his disposal like to see him work on a budget.

Not saying he isn't good at what he does but it's a LOT easier when you have hundreds of millions at your disposal.

The Everton legend has some interesting things to say about Stones > https://beanbagsports.com/blog/2015/08/28/sylvain-distin-john-stone-has-everything/

“It’s not about what I think, it’s about what he wants and first and foremost what the club wants. It’s Everton’s decision. If they want him to stay then there is no point talking about it. If they allow him to go then he’ll have to think about it but as I said, it’s Everton’s decision.”

cant remember where I read it but there is an article out there, put him at around 87m :blink:

Thanks Matt. Crazy figure, but think we have to use it a bench mark. Wouldn't mind a plane going round goodison for the Chelsea game with that on. Just shows how poor the Chelsea bids have been, reminds me of United the other year.

Based on 2002, Rio went for £30m not long after record set was £47m for zidane.

If bale was £85m then using the same logic would put stones at £54m (proportion to record transfer fee)

Like the logic, but there is more money in the game since bale was sold.

Right now in U.S. I'm watching NBCSN's generally superb coverage of EPL. At least superb coverage of actual matches.

But as to the "expert inside commentary" of London-based Neil Ashton (Daily Mail?), well...... Commenting on the "Stones saga," Ashton offered up the thought that Chelsea may be unwilling to pay Everton £40m, and hence are looking for a new CH elsewhere. Ashton did not apprise his viewers -- presumably especially Chelsea's dimwit supporters in U.S. -- of the fact that Everton look unwilling to accept a 4th bid from Chelsea, even at £40m. Thus, Ashton represents what appears to be the widely-held, smug assumption of football experts that this is Chelsea's decision alone to make.