IGNORED

John Stones

That'll be why we've got 4 (5 when Baines isn't injured) in the squad then ;)

Those lads are there on merit, he's a bully the way he treats certain players.

He got the job based on his commitment bringing young players through.

Redknapp should have got the job.

Edited by Hafnia

Both our boys at the back had a few Everton moments, but I think more down to complacency more than anything.

Ross had a strange one. Scored a goal, and a really good assist....but forgot he was on the pitch most the time.

I'm blaming it on the opposition.

I genuinely think Barkley is afraid to try things when he plays for England because of our oaf of manager. He knows that prick will be all over him if he makes a mistake.

I genuinely think Barkley is afraid to try things when he plays for England because of our oaf of manager. He knows that prick will be all over him if he makes a mistake.

I genuinely hate Hodgson, he milked this likeable Roy bullshit when in charge of Fulham. I've seen a nasty side to him and it smacks of insecurity, he was kissing sterlings arse in the world cup... Why? Because he had involvement with him at Liverpool. He fuckin picked on Barkley last year after a good season and it impacted the lad.

Agree Rom the man's a footballing dinosaur a typical FA yes man and safe choice

I'd personally like to see a man like Monk given a chance after Woy with Gary Neville as a number two but we will more than likely end up with another yes sir no sir in Southgate

I genuinely hate Hodgson, he milked this likeable Roy bullshit when in charge of Fulham. I've seen a nasty side to him and it smacks of insecurity, he was kissing sterlings arse in the world cup... Why? Because he had involvement with him at Liverpool. He fuckin picked on Barkley last year after a good season and it impacted the lad.

His love affair with Sterling is embarrassing. That same game where he got on Barkley's back publicly for giving the ball away Sterling was doing the same thing by attempting runs but going straight into opposition players. If he's going to be a knob then at least be fair in dishing it out, don't play favourites.

His love affair with Sterling is embarrassing. That same game where he got on Barkley's back publicly for giving the ball away Sterling was doing the same thing by attempting runs but going straight into opposition players. If he's going to be a knob then at least be fair in dishing it out, don't play favourites.

I felt sorry for him with all the speech impediment press insults, I still think it's wrong but he does need pulling for his treatment of certain players.

nice article, funny he says he and RM don't exactly trade christmas cards. i can imagine after being burned RM wasn't too fond of tony.

although on the other hand you'd have thought RM would admire him for being able to scout a proper player. to each his own i guess.

Edited by markjazzbassist

We'd be absolutely nuts to agree to a release clause that low.

I don't think they ever did bid £38m, Haf, there was never a fourth bid according to Martinez.

I don't think there was a 4th bid either. I just think Chelsea (or the media) were trying to unsettle Stones further.

Epic Fail, as it seems to have unsettled the Chelsea Defence more than it has effected us. I think the whole thing has ended Chelsea shot at holding on to the title and I could not be happier about it.