IGNORED

John Stones

I reckon Stones regrets the transfer request myself and will just get on with things.

I agree. Can't help but think he was ill advised, Chelsea kept threatening to walk away and it got too much.

Definitely looks settled. Hope the away fans give him a good reception, at least stay the season John.

Lawrenson never gives up: "If you can get £35m for John Stones now then take it. British clubs are like 'why sell our players?' But they are going to go at the end of the day. Look at Gareth Bale, Cristiano Ronaldo, Luis Suarez. The clever thing is to be 18 months ahead. Southampton have done it and there's nothing wrong with it." (BBC website)

Lawrenson never gives up: "If you can get £35m for John Stones now then take it. British clubs are like 'why sell our players?' But they are going to go at the end of the day. Look at Gareth Bale, Cristiano Ronaldo, Luis Suarez. The clever thing is to be 18 months ahead. Southampton have done it and there's nothing wrong with it." (BBC website)

The clever thing, Mark, is to wait until after the Euro's when he'll have had bigger exposure and his value will be even higher.

Tit.

Played well, took a little while to get going but after about 25 minutes was great.

Spurs fans were as usual complete knob jockys with chants about Stones and booing him, but he dealt with it well.

I think the whole defense was a bit nervy with Stones and Oviedo in the side, but a clean sheet and a good performance will boost confidence.

All three of them stayed am extra year.

"Can't buy me Stooones, Stoooones, money can't buy me Stones"

Loved that

A horrible Manc reporter called Simon Rowntree has tweeted saying Everton fans were singing they wished Stones was dead, and called Martinez a disgusting human being for wanting to join in!!

Couldn't believe some dopey Manc bastards actually believe him and are saying Stones should definitely leave now!

I know who the disgusting human is Simon Rowntree oh to have a talk about his tweets with him in a dark alleyway!!!

A horrible Manc reporter called Simon Rowntree has tweeted saying Everton fans were singing they wished Stones was dead, and called Martinez a disgusting human being for wanting to join in!!

Couldn't believe some dopey Manc bastards actually believe him and are saying Stones should definitely leave now!

I know who the disgusting human is Simon Rowntree oh to have a talk about his tweets with him in a dark alleyway!!!

He's not a true reporter. Its a made up account. Read some of his tweets, he's outright calling people Cunts and lauding Ryan Babel's sexist behaviour. Not a genuine reporter.

I'll be honest; I'm torn about giving him any outright support. I would never boo him but, at the end of the day, he did hand in a transfer request and want to join another club. It would feel wrong and unwarranted to give him any extra support over the rest of the team to me.

Hes a kid and kids make mistakes, also he's been given bad advice.

We have to let him know we still want him hear and that he has our support,

While many would have crumbled under the pressure or refused to play the Spurs game due to the pressure, he stood up to be counted and helped keep a clean sheet that took guts. The boy has proved himself. Hes an Everton player and we need to show him why we are the peoples club, why we are a family, and why he should stay. He will never have another club, team mates or a group of fans like he has hear at Everton