IGNORED

Martinez - Direction?

MC11

Not Moyes biggest fan but massive respect to him last night after Geoff Shreeves "interview"... what a horrible snidey vulture that toe rag is.

Talk about football, talk about the game, talk about the next game - do not speak of a mans job security.

I recall the BBC journalist in Scotland getting chinned by a chairman for questioning the job security of his manager...

Not Moyes biggest fan but massive respect to him last night after Geoff Shreeves "interview"... what a horrible snidey vulture that toe rag is.

Talk about football, talk about the game, talk about the next game - do not speak of a mans job security.

I recall the BBC journalist in Scotland getting chinned by a chairman for questioning the job security of his manager...

Whos better at their job? The journo asking the tough question or the chairman punching the journo? Only one of them is actually doing their job at that moment.

If Shreeves didn't ask about his job security we would be moaning that the media aren't covering it enough. Enough of us have moaned that Roberto has had an easy ride from the echo too. I'd rather they be asking the questions after he has left his post though.

Whos better at their job? The journo asking the tough question or the chairman punching the journo? Only one of them is actually doing their job at that moment.

If Shreeves didn't ask about his job security we would be moaning that the media aren't covering it enough. Enough of us have moaned that Roberto has had an easy ride from the echo too. I'd rather they be asking the questions after he has left his post though.

Martinez is easy pickings - the affable Spaniard who they all cosied up to for so long. Now there is a bit of noise the nasties come crawling out.

Shreeves is a journalistic troll. What did he want Martinez to say? "yeah, I'm really concerned that I'm going to lose my job"

There was little or no point in him asking that question whatsoever and it was uncalled for. It should not be the fans or the media who influence whether a manager stays or goes.

we all get wound up when the journos try and sell our players.. is it ok for them to stir up the managerial sacking process?

A big problem with Martinez is that he has utterly sacrificed fitness and conditioning at the alter of his "philosophy".

When Klopp first arrived at the shite he was running them into the ground, Coutinho was injured following the game against Man Utd, but that conditioning is now paying dividends with old goats like Milner cruising past our players after 80 minutes.

What we absolutely need now is a task master who will at least get our players fit enough to actually compete in a football match for 90 minutes and put an end to these mysterious " soft tissue" injuries.

A lot of our players were fucked after 15 minutes last night. That's embarrassing.

A lot of our players were fucked after 15 minutes last night. That's embarrassing.

Barkley looks like a rugby number 8 like Lawrence Dellaglio with a big giant arse. Lukaku has his hands on his hips for a couple of minutes after a sprint and is sweating after 5 minutes. McCarthys work rate and sharpness isn't near his superhuman previous levels - players are picking up injuries, just not good. We are way off the pace.

I still can't believe how much this has gone sour.

I sit reading people's comments, most of them bang on, then just get a feeling of being pissed off and disappointed.

How could it have gone so pear shaped? The only real answer is he just doesn't have the ability. As Haf was saying the other day...it doesn't do what it says on the tin.

There's too many things that have gone wrong for this to be repaired. It's become too fractious now.

I guess I'll have a giggle to myself reading back on my supportive posts!!! Plenty of them!!

Barkley looks like a rugby number 8 like Lawrence Dellaglio with a big giant arse. Lukaku has his hands on his hips for a couple of minutes after a sprint and is sweating after 5 minutes. McCarthys work rate and sharpness isn't near his superhuman previous levels - players are picking up injuries, just not good. We are way off the pace.

Barkley looks like he's been on the weights too much. Surprising because he's naturally strong so didn't need to bulk up in that way. He needs to go back and be more wiry.

Just picked up my semi tickets off stanek the 3rd choice keeper. He has been travelling with the squad recently and is going with squad to Wembley. I asked him how the mood was and he just shrugged his shoulders and said we have to get on with it for Saturday. I asked him if the players were behind Martinez and he just said we will have to see after Saturday. He said if we lose he thinks Martinez will go. I said to him Martinez seems a nice guy and he said he is but football is about results. By the why he was a really nice lad. Done me a favour with the tickets which he didn't have to

Just picked up my semi tickets off stanek the 3rd choice keeper. He has been travelling with the squad recently and is going with squad to Wembley. I asked him how the mood was and he just shrugged his shoulders and said we have to get on with it for Saturday. I asked him if the players were behind Martinez and he just said we will have to see after Saturday. He said if we lose he thinks Martinez will go. I said to him Martinez seems a nice guy and he said he is but football is about results. By the why he was a really nice lad. Done me a favour with the tickets which he didn't have to

That's interesting to hear. I wander how much interaction he would get with the manager?

Really nice gesture with the tickets too.

I work with a lad who is involved with Hyde United. He was on loan with them last year and he sorted me them. One day he just come in with a signed goalie top for me. Really nice lad shook my six year olds hand, I wanted to ask him load of shit but didn't want to be rude. He is waiting on a new contract in the summer, I hope he gets it

I work with a lad who is involved with Hyde United. He was on loan with them last year and he sorted me them. One day he just come in with a signed goalie top for me. Really nice lad shook my six year olds hand, I wanted to ask him load of shit but didn't want to be rude. He is waiting on a new contract in the summer, I hope he gets it

Sounds a good level headed lad.

Hope he gets a contract, one for the good guys.

Hope you enjoy your match mate.