IGNORED

Stoke City (Home)

Cornish Steve

Guest rusty747

I swear if we could score 5 we would lose 5-6. Its pointless (literally) looking good going forward when we just cant defend. We will win nothing and finish nowhere defending like this. You just cannot concede goals like we do. It is unprofessional.

Guest rusty747

he got the ball, the striker hardly made any attempt of an appeal. The cunt has done us again.

It looked initially like he didn't give it and then changed his mind.

Edited by rusty747

I don't care if he touched the fucking ball or not. Once again, we get ahead and throw it away, our game management is amateurish at best.

I seriously do not believe Martinez is the right man to take this team forward. We did exactly the same last season, he has learnt nothing. And for those of you who are saying he can't be blamed for individual errors at the back - yes he can. That is what coaches do, they coach players to improve and cut down on mistakes. We are a liability at the back under Martinez, he hasto carry the can for that, plain and simple.

Guest rusty747

Martinez still the man to take our club forward????

Think some of you guy's need to wake up!!!!!

Our players don't know how to shut up shop for shit.

Martinez hasn't got a clue with so many of the basics involved in the game.

I wish I could disagree but I can't. Very sad.

I've always been a supporter of Martinez, bit this defensive malarkey is breaking me.

We cannot carry on doing this. It's totally unacceptable to be seeing this time and time again. It's not a one off, this is not a knee jerk comment or reaction. This is going back to last season.

Honestly, I can't believe we keep doing this.

We did all the right things to get back from 2-1 down into a 3-2 lead...but then, yet again, foot off the gad, fanny around, concede and lose points.

Unreal.

Stones had a shocker, Coleman looked ok going forward but he is lacking the defensive consistency he had a few years ago. I think Galloway is left exposed when he has Geri in front of him and Shaqiri had a field day. Barry was exceptional first half but he can't rescue us everytime the defence fail to clear it.

Let's not fool ourselves with who should have had how many cards, did he touch the ball, the referees a wank fest etc etc...the bottom line is that yet again we have allowed a team to take points off us despite having the advantage in several key areas.

It's crazy.

Edited by Newty82

Another game representing poor game/time management.

I have so much to say but little patience to speak it.

Martinez needs to get it sorted because there is no reason that a defensive lineup such as ours should be conceding four goals. Another disappointing game as an Everton fan, which I'm sure will lead to another disappointing season.

I'm not fully convinced Martinez is the man to take us forward anymore.

We led after 75 minutes. Roberto didn't use Besic (or Gibson) as 3d sub. Yes, a tiring Deulofeu might have gotten an assist for a 4th goal. Yes, Kone and Lukaku might have worked some magic.

But what I'd have thought was the obvious percentage play was to take out one of those 3 and put in an extra defensive mid. I repeat, obvious. Isn't it? Roberto?