IGNORED

Now Martinez has gone, who should get the nod...

Lowensda

So you want a manager whose team are "collapsing" to take over from am a manager whose team are collapsing? Sounds like a big step up.

Wenger has had his time but he's now past it.

collapsing for them is 5th, bare minimum is 4th. sounds like a great standard to me. collpasing for us is bottom half of the table, the 2 ideals are light years apart.

You serious??? He retired years ago from football management. He's basically applying what worked for him years ago into a different game.

He was a new bright manager 20 years ago, his retirement awaits. Let's stay clear from managers like him, moyes, and the others who are on the merry go round who only have their way.

please read above.

collapsing for them is 5th, bare minimum is 4th. sounds like a great standard to me. collpasing for us is bottom half of the table, the 2 ideals are light years apart.

please read above.

He has a team capable of so much more... tries to play beautiful football, he blows money on tat whilst buying the odd gem but ignores the key players he needs to sign.. his own clubs fans are tired of his stubborn bullshit. They want him gone....

Who does that remind you of.

Edited by Hafnia

He has a team capable of so much more... tries to play beautiful football, he blows money on tat whilst buying the odd gem but ignores the key players he needs to sign.. his own clubs fans are tired of his stubborn bullshit. They want him gone....

Who does that remind you of.

yes and i would take that any day of the week and twice on sunday over what we have now, it's a major improvement. not to mention he operated on a shoestring while they built and paid off a massive stadium. now he spunks the cash on whomever he likes.

he is a massive upgrade over martinez or moyes.

yes and i would take that any day of the week and twice on sunday over what we have now, it's a major improvement. not to mention he operated on a shoestring while they built and paid off a massive stadium. now he spunks the cash on whomever he likes.

I suspect you'll be lonely in that opinion.

Getting wenger as a manager now would be like getting demichealis as a centre half. You would be making the decision on what they achieved in the past... not what they can offer.

Why get in a manager who has a year or two of management left? Who's desire and love lies at another club.

For Everton I want managers with an appetite and potential to do great things... not someone should has half an eye on retirement knowing he's won all there is to win in the league.

I've got to add to that. Wenger is long finished. He should have won the league this year while everyone else flops. In the summer he pretty much said he team was good enough to win the league at a canter when he only signed a keeper and called his team complete. What he achieved in his early years was because he was ahead of the curve, he's been behind the curve for a few years now.

I want someone who is at their peak.

with the way arsenal are collapsing maybe moshiri can call his old pal wenger and bring him here. i'd have him here in a heartbeat along with pelligrini, low, and beisla.

No big fucking thank you on that one. I respect AW but don't need him anywhere near my beloved club at this juncture.

I've got to add to that. Wenger is long finished. He should have won the league this year while everyone else flops. In the summer he pretty much said he team was good enough to win the league at a canter when he only signed a keeper and called his team complete. What he achieved in his early years was because he was ahead of the curve, he's been behind the curve for a few years now.

I want someone who is at their peak.

just like soon to be premier league champ claudio ranieri. sometimes a change of scenery is all thats needed.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/royal-blue-everton-going-sack-11265073

I agree with this, the decision has already been made so what is the point of dragging it out?

If he does play the kids in the remaining games how will it effect them playing in such a toxic atmosphere?

Exactly, the board know either way so just come out and back him or get rid and then we can all just get on with it! Edited by mogsy

Just playing devil's advocate. Loew's club management record isn't great and he has been involved in a national team where some of the best players in the world, emerged at the same time.

That was my point above... his CV very much is not complete. The German job may have helped him and could benefit us.

Quite alarming how many season ticket holders boycotted the game yesterday

The decision has already been made its farcical to let it drag on like this

What if it's been made to let him stay? Hence nothing being done or any noise being made.