IGNORED

Now Martinez has gone, who should get the nod...

Lowensda

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/may/07/manuel-pellegrini-manchester-city-job-offer-england

He wants to "continue in England with a team that has a project that is competitive."

I guess we have a team project that could again become competitive.

I mentioned this a few weeks ago, it definitely sounds as though he's pointing the finger our way

I'd be very happy with him tbh big name managed at the highest level and won silverware

This all depends on how much say Kenwright has on proceedings in my opinion. If he has a big say I can see him sticking with Martinez as I think he's as stubborn.

If it's Moshiri I can see this or something similar happening a true statement of intent. There were shouts for Moyes head when we finished 17th and he wasn't sacked so if that's anything to go by let's hope Moshiri has the deciding vote.

If we have any more performances like yesterday his position is untenable.

The Derby for me made his job untenable I never watched the game yesterday but by all accounts it was just as bad. The only difference being and let's be honest about it the 2 games of the season you don't want humiliating in more than any others are those.

After that performance I was done with him until then I kind of hoped we may turn it around then that happened. To me that was unforgivable.

I wonder if he had pinned all his hopes on the fa cup said to the players were nowhere in the league save everything for wembley and they have the only problem being they can't turn it back on again.

This is Everton, we will let him finish the season and sack him after the last game. I imagine, hope, prey that a replacement who is not Moyes, Hughes, O'Niell has been approached and can take over asap.

The fact that nobody from the board has come out and backed him speaks volumes, to quote General Browning their "silence is thunderous"

This is Everton, we will let him finish the season and sack him after the last game. I imagine, hope, prey that a replacement who is not Moyes, Hughes, O'Niell has been approached and can take over asap.

The fact that nobody from the board has come out and backed him speaks volumes, to quote General Browning their "silence is thunderous"

If it were a straight choice between Martinez staying or Moyes coming back.......I'd take Moyes.