IGNORED

Now Martinez has gone, who should get the nod...

Lowensda

It will be, and you know it too. He'd be crazy to leave Spurs for United at this point in time.

spot on. quality squad spurs have, and Levy will open the checkbook for him. Man United will overpay on every player this summer and they'll still be shit. They are the most overrated club in the Premier league right now. SAF was their everything.

I just hope this gets done either after tonight or tommorow. Give the reigns to unsworth and dunc for the last game and get the crowd on board for next season. Play the kids and win the last game. Give naisy a standing ovation and get de boer, bergkamp and Stam and get ready to do damage next season!!!!!

I'm still on the fence about De Boer now. Used to LOVE him and wanted him to replace Moyes, I hope he does have the right stuff.

What I will say is, he's another to turn down the redshite. Happy days.

And he rejected Liverpool!

A true blue! De Boer revealed back in 2012 that he rejected the offer of an interview to take the Liverpool job.

The Reds ended up hiring Brendan Rodgers instead, but had been suitably impressed by De Boer’s work at Ajax.

Still, he didn’t feel he was ready to leave the Dutch capital at that early stage of his managerial career.

‘I am honoured by the request [from Liverpool] but I have only just started with Ajax,’ he said.

That would add some spice to the Merseyside Derby next season!

Edited by Lowensda