IGNORED

Now Martinez has gone, who should get the nod...

Lowensda

Mourinho will end up at United he's always been close to Ferguson and has basically given them the "come get me" in recent times and if that recent article has any worth he's already got his foot in the door

With the likes of City Chelsea and even the shite with good world class managers coming in or already there they will/need to make a statement of intent

IF Martinez goes it will likely be at the end of the season it's the nice "Bill" way of doing it whilst the spotlight is off the league and more on the Euro's etc

the way the board is handling it i'm certain they've already got the replacement lined up. bill has learned from previous mistakes of having negotiations in the open, so he's doing what he did with moshiri. keep it quiet and work behind the scenes so once martinez is gone, the new signing will be announced and people will be excited again. I think it's Pelligrini and they have a deal but want to wait till both seasons are over before saying it.

the way the board is handling it i'm certain they've already got the replacement lined up. bill has learned from previous mistakes of having negotiations in the open, so he's doing what he did with moshiri. keep it quiet and work behind the scenes so once martinez is gone, the new signing will be announced and people will be excited again. I think it's Pelligrini and they have a deal but want to wait till both seasons are over before saying it.

God I hope you're right

No way will mourinho be at Man United. Bobby Charlton will not have it.

Its a done deal, Van Haaaaaaaaaaal only has 1 year left on his contract, and they will miss out on Champs league football next season. Mourinho has been preparing to be Utd manager for years.

Charlton or not Utd need regular Champs league football and Mourinho will provide that.

Totally agree. May as well see the season out and sack him immediately. Important the new manager starts straight away and that we spend a LOT of money.

Martinez is shit but the way the players have just given up is unprofessional and disrespectful to the supporters. You still earn a wage - go and earn it.

There are probably half a dozen of them that should see the exit. Personally I'll drive Lukaku to the airport the big powder puff.

Its a done deal, Van Haaaaaaaaaaal only has 1 year left on his contract, and they will miss out on Champs league football next season. Mourinho has been preparing to be Utd manager for years.

Charlton or not Utd need regular Champs league football and Mourinho will provide that.

You really think he would have got Champions League this season??? i strongly disagree.