IGNORED

Now Martinez has gone, who should get the nod...

Lowensda

I just hope. If that's true. We go big and get someone decent in.

Happy for a temp appointment to see the season out but I don't want us to dillydally and not get someone in until late in the summer, with no time to rebuild.

Get a name in. Get them settled. Get us looking like we can compete again.

I just hope. If that's true. We go big and get someone decent in.

Happy for a temp appointment to see the season out but I don't want us to dillydally and not get someone in until late in the summer, with no time to rebuild.

Get a name in. Get them settled. Get us looking like we can compete again.

completely agree. and get rid of the dead wood as well. RM is too attached to some of these older players, get rid.

I'm hoping for Pellegrini, i think he'd be perfect to take us forward over the next 3 years. He would also be able to attract some quality players too. The Hughes rumours are depressing and im happy Howe has stated he is happy at Bournemouth.

Can he play right-back?

Hearing from a decent source that he will be gone today

Would be very strange timing. Manager does press conference pre-match and is then sacked before match? Don't think I can remember that ever happening before.

Think if it happens before the end of the season it'll be after the game tomorrow.

Why let him have another game in charge where the fans will be protesting against him and will demotivate the team?

I honestly can't see "massive" protests. There'll be a set few but nothing major! If that Derby was at Goodison. That's when there would have been uproar.

I honestly can't see "massive" protests. There'll be a set few but nothing major! If that Derby was at Goodison. That's when there would have been uproar.

I agree there won't be massive protests, but the atmosphere won't be great, and will be toxic if we don't win.

Martinez is a dead man walking, why put him or us through another 90 mins of this charade.

He'd be unbelievable. One of the most respected managers in world football. He's managing Germany in the Euros and chances are they'll go quite far so could be there until July 9th (date of the final). Would give him a month to settle in and make signings etc. Can't see it happening.

would love low, he's a fantastic tactician, but i just don't see it happening. he could have his pick of any job in the world, he's a world cup champion, why everton?

Why not Everton?

Does he want to go to a "need instant results club" or like his compatriot a club with a big fan base who will give him time and money to do a progressive job.

Everton is a brilliant opportunity for the right manager to really put a big tick on his CV

Edited by Hafnia

with the way arsenal are collapsing maybe moshiri can call his old pal wenger and bring him here. i'd have him here in a heartbeat along with pelligrini, low, and beisla.

So you want a manager whose team are "collapsing" to take over from am a manager whose team are collapsing? Sounds like a big step up.

Wenger has had his time but he's now past it.

with the way arsenal are collapsing maybe moshiri can call his old pal wenger and bring him here. i'd have him here in a heartbeat along with pelligrini, low, and beisla.

You serious??? He retired years ago from football management. He's basically applying what worked for him years ago into a different game.

He was a new bright manager 20 years ago, his retirement awaits. Let's stay clear from managers like him, moyes, and the others who are on the merry go round who only have their way.

Why not Everton?

Does he want to go to a "need instant results club" or like his compatriot a club with a big fan base who will give him time and money to do a progressive job.

Everton is a brilliant opportunity for the right manager to really put a big tick on his CV

I don't think he needs to add to his CV..