IGNORED

Now Martinez has gone, who should get the nod...

Lowensda

If there is a dramatic turn-around in the last three games, then fair enough.

If he stays I really hope it gets sorted. I would love to look back on these times as just a small chip in the Everton dynasty of the future, but anything short of a spectacular run of form starting now until next Christmas should have him sacked.

Given Bill's respect for and admiration of Martinez I have no doubt he would have come out and given him the clubs total and unwavering backing. The fact he has not is I believe due to Morishi wanting to choose a new manager.

On the Pellegrini front, I have a suspicion he may move to Arsenal, as I think Wenger may go.

If he stays I really hope it gets sorted. I would love to look back on these times as just a small chip in the Everton dynasty of the future, but anything short of a spectacular run of form starting now until next Christmas should have him sacked.

A turn around in three games after one good and two shite seasons wont change my opinion that he's simply not good enough in the slightest

Look at what getting shut of Nigel Pearson did for Leicester after a momentous turnaround, he needs to be replaced at the end of the season at the latest all this Christmas and January malarkey is just prolonging a period of mediocrity

Edited by EFC-Paul

Four games.

Pellegrini down to evens in the bookies (who are rarely wrong). I don't know how I'd feel about that one. Yes he's managed big clubs and won titles but he's 62 isn't he? I would prefer someone younger however I'd have him over Moyes any day.

Age is fairly irrelevant to me it's not like they need to lace up and stand in

Heynckes Wenger Hiddink Scolari Ferguson to name a few all still or did manage at the highest level etc

A turn around in three games after one good and two shite seasons wont change my opinion that he's simply not good enough in the slightest

Look at what getting shut of Nigel Pearson did for Leicester after a momentous turnaround, he needs to be replaced at the end of the season at the latest all this Christmas and January malarkey is just prolonging a period of mediocrity

Like I said, anything short of a spectacular run form from now until Christmas... if he stays.

I'm not convinced either, but I'm also aware of that it's a possibility.