• Low
    • Pelligrini
    • Hughes
    • O'Neill
    • Emery
    • Moyes
    • Somebody else
    • Simeone

The Belfodil saga would suggest it's not that simple. It's reported that Koeman from early on didn't really like that signing but Walsh pushed ahead anyway. In the end the deal broke down for other reasons. I assume Walsh has earned the right to have final say.

It would be stupid to force a player on a manager, so I really hope that isn't the case.

I like the way threads go off topic, it's one of the main reasons I post here.

Be arsdd with heavy handed mods threatening everytime a post isn't entirely relevant to the topic.

Go and look at GoT Newty the mods there where all clearly bullied heavily in school and are literally power mad, it's shocking.

Be arsdd with heavy handed mods threatening everytime a post isn't entirely relevant to the topic.

Go and look at GoT Newty the mods there where all clearly bullied heavily in school and are literally power mad, it's shocking.

Oi, you've been warned before :shaking fist:

:P

GOT? one pathetic site that is.

if you disagree with them or fail to join in with their hatred of a player or rating of a player you get sarcy little digs. Most of them wouldn't know a football if Roberto Carlos teed one up from 15 yards and smashed them right in the mush with it.

Most probably split their time between warcraft and the forum.... probably eating doughnuts and wearing "tapout" gear.

GOT? one pathetic site that is.

if you disagree with them or fail to join in with their hatred of a player or rating of a player you get sarcy little digs. Most of them wouldn't know a football if Roberto Carlos teed one up from 15 yards and smashed them right in the mush with it.

Most probably split their time between warcraft and the forum.... probably eating doughnuts and wearing "tapout" gear.

Gobshites. Remember all the "snider man" bollocks? They used to have a rep system on there were all the longest serving members would have thousands and thousands of "rep points". If you disagreed with them or took them on in an argument they blow you into the red.

Red meaning everyone would think your a shit poster and keep neg repping you for the sake of it! Horrible bunch on there.

Edited by MC11

Can't remember which ones I've looked at before. This is the only one I've signed onto though. I like that it's a 'tight' community. The others have too much traffic on them!!!