• Low
    • Pelligrini
    • Hughes
    • O'Neill
    • Emery
    • Moyes
    • Somebody else
    • Simeone

Hmmm, is that a shot across the bows letting us know there will be no one else this window.

We don't have and haven't had for a long time solid wingers and forwards in the youth. Seems like centre backs and centre mids are what we have the most of in respect to kids with potential.

So no, for me I expect another signing.

with a quote from 10 days before the article he was replying to.

No, you were being a trolling prick and frankly it's getting beyond boring.

No not trolling, he supplied me with the same answer the other day when I said I don't think anyone else will be coming in!

Your boring full stop fella!

He's off his meds haf, gotta be. Was a completely normal poster for months and then bang goes for the jugular with pad today. Bipolar I'm guessing

I've often wondered about that one myself!

Somethings not right!!!

Joking aren't ya's. MJB I've gave you the height of respect always and you come out with that shite. I'd expect nothing less from the other fella though.

I don't take fools gladly, alright quoting my posts giving me grief but can't take it back.

Joking aren't ya's. MJB I've gave you the height of respect always and you come out with that shite. I'd expect nothing less from the other fella though.

I don't take fools gladly, alright quoting my posts giving me grief but can't take it back.

i would like to have the inside scoop on your history here. When you joined (with your original name), you were a right arrogant PITA. Then, after you changed names, you became one of the most insightful posters here. It was such a positive and welcome transformation. You're not another Dr Who, are you - about to transform into an obnoxious third manifestation?

He's off his meds haf, gotta be. Was a completely normal poster for months and then bang goes for the jugular with pad today. Bipolar I'm guessing

Either way I don't think mentioning potential mental health issues is the right way forward here.

A few deep breaths needed on here.

i would like to have the inside scoop on your history here. When you joined (with your original name), you were a right arrogant PITA. Then, after you changed names, you became one of the most insightful posters here. It was such a positive and welcome transformation. You're not another Dr Who, are you - about to transform into an obnoxious third manifestation?

There's only a couple of posters on here that I don't get on with. Others may not like my posts but at least they keep their distance as do I from theirs. Two posters disappeared for months then returned. Both shit stirrers.