• Low
    • Pelligrini
    • Hughes
    • O'Neill
    • Emery
    • Moyes
    • Somebody else
    • Simeone

Regarding his headache for selection now.... I think we should be going with the following

Joel

Coleman Williams Mori Baines

Davies Gana Schneiderlin

Barkley Lookman

Lukaku

I know it seems quite narrow, but I expect Gana to be the anchor in midfield with Davies and Morgan filling in and linking up with Baines and Coleman, who would continue to give us width. Lookman to basically have a free-ish role behind Lukaku giving Ross a lot more space to run into and help Rom out by distracting defenders. So, the above when defending but when attacking

Joel

Williams Mori

Gana

Coleman Davies Schneiderlin Baines

Barkley Lookman

Lukaku

We shouldn't be trying to shoe horn our best players into 1 side because it doesn't work.

The system that has worked best, and did work last night bar a couple of instances down the right, is the 5 at the back. It gives Ross space, it gives Lukaku support, we mix pace and experience at the back and it allows us to fill the middle of the park with defensive midfielders which we have a bundle of.

As it stands right now, we're just 3 points off a Champions League place.

Just enjoy that for a moment! 3 points! End of December we were 9 points off 6th! 9 points off 6th to 3 points off 4th. In fact, just 4 points off 3rd.

Seasons over in January? Fuck off!!!

Love the man.

What's the betting the thing he mentions most today is us conceding 3 goals? The man is a winner and he'll make us winners too.

He will. Because it's not good enough to do that for him. And that's exactly what this clubs needs. That honest, no bullshit, straight to the point, alpha male type approach will do us good.

He got it wrong today but he reacted at 3-2 and got us over the line quite emphatically! The line-up was plainly strange today - too many centre mids, Ross and Lookman both looked uncomfortable on each flank. Lookman needs to be used as an impact player or up top in a front 2.

Koeman will slaughter the players despite winning 6-3... there'll be no 'phenomenals' today and hopefully that will spur us on to another win vs Middlesborough. Do that and all of a sudden this could turn into a very exciting season!

We've got a brilliant set-up at our club... the future's looking very bright!

Love the man.

What's the betting the thing he mentions most today is us conceding 3 goals? The man is a winner and he'll make us winners too.

Have to admit to not having the insight that you do.

I never saw this run coming.

I definitely didn't see us selling Niasse to Hull and him scoring in a Hull win haha!

Lottery numbers?

Have to admit to not having the insight that you do.

I never saw this run coming.

I definitely didn't see us selling Niasse to Hull and him scoring in a Hull win haha!

Lottery numbers?

Mate, when we had our big dip I was worried but he's showing I was right to have faith in him. I truly believe we've got the man that really will make us fulfill our promise.

Come on you blues!

Mate, when we had our big dip I was worried but he's showing I was right to have faith in him. I truly believe we've got the man that really will make us fulfill our promise.

Come on you blues!

We were nine points off sixth and our cheaply in both cups.

We're now seven behind second place!

I love nothing more than being silenced haha.

As it stands right now, we're just 3 points off a Champions League place.

Just enjoy that for a moment! 3 points! End of December we were 9 points off 6th! 9 points off 6th to 3 points off 4th. In fact, just 4 points off 3rd.

Seasons over in January? Fuck off!!!

Got a bit excited didn't I?!

Didn't realise the table had been updated when I posted that!

*Cough* 6 points off 4th *cough* 7 points off 3rd *cough*.

Erm, bye!!!

Come on you blues!

Personally, I remain concerned - although we do appear to have turned a corner. The key is his willingness to learn and change. Good to see him trusting young players, too, and resisting his tendency to play favorites. I do wish, though, that he'd be more judicious and less mean-spirited of players when talking to the press.

You just don't say "Jagielka will be moved out." He's the team captain, a loyal servant, a man with pride. With that one statement, he demoralized and sent the message "I don't want you here." Basic common sense, really, not to do that.

It was the same with Niasse. "I don't care how hard he tries, I'll never play him." Frankly, he was humiliated and not given a locker. The lad worked hard and has earned a lot of respect. Would Koeman have the courage to eat his words? (That's another problem with speaking out: sometimes you need to eat humble pie, and the ego of some folk is too inflated to do that.)

Anyway, not meaning to sound negative after another win: Just wishing the manager was more judicious in his public comments.

To be fair he changed his mind over Rubles, McCarthy and has given the younger players a chance.

I don't think he has told Jags he can go, just that he is not an automatic pick.

I agree with Nessie, but he just wasn't a player Koeman wanted or rated. I don't think he should have said what he said in public and fair play to the lad for working hard moving to Hull and showing people his worth.