• Low
    • Pelligrini
    • Hughes
    • O'Neill
    • Emery
    • Moyes
    • Somebody else
    • Simeone

Why would anyone voluntarily eat corned beef, hashed or any other way? Certainly not RK! There are some sick people around.

I have always been partial to corned beef hash, had a lot of it during the war. Pots and corned beef were just about the only things not on ration. When I was working, some suppliers took us out for lunch to the French Horn at Sonning (very upmarket and expensive). I was surprised to see corned beef hash on the menu so I ordered it. It was absolutely superb, didn't know you could make corned beef hash so good. Glad I wasn't paying the bill though.

As an aside, we noticed on the wine list that there was a bottle of wine at 10k. We asked the wine waiter if anyone had ordered it, he said that it had only been ordered once since he had been there and it was by a party of Trade Union officials.

Brown sauce or Worcester sauce, same thing really, just adds a little light spice.

Remember as a kid trying a bit of the bottle of Lea & Perrins that was at the back of the kitchen cupboard and was only ever dug out when my dad made himself a steak (about twice a year); what a revelation! If I had a £ for every bottle I've bought since then I could retire to the Seychelles tomorrow.

People saying our season was over after losing to Leicester may look a bit stupid soon. I hope so.

I read some absolute garbage on here. And elsewhere too. Some real shambolic shit.

I hope those who kept the faith are enjoying this, because I can guarantee there are a bunch of people who are squirming at the moment.

I read some absolute garbage on here. And elsewhere too. Some real shambolic shit.

I hope those who kept the faith are enjoying this, because I can guarantee there are a bunch of people who are squirming at the moment.

Doubt anyone are squirming mate.

I can say for one that I said our season is over and criticised Koeman.....and I'm fking living the last few weeks!

Doubt anyone are squirming mate.

I can say for one that I said our season is over and criticised Koeman.....and I'm fking living the last few weeks!

Yeah but you're constructive with it Shukes. Like Haf, you put forward some balanced views and opinions. Which is fair enough.

But plenty of people out there, unfortunately, spit some absolute shit. They'll be squirming. Trust me.

By the way...when I say squirm, I mean they'll be embarrassed and, hooefulky, ashamed, at what they've said. And how they've said it.

Edited by Newty82

Newty is just a cock. Why would an Evertonians be squirming after a win. Behave soft lad and stop trying to bait people. Great win today. Seems to have found a formula. Barkley playing well. I just hope he doesn't change it when Gana comes back in.

Good and look up what squirm can mean.

Don't take it out of context.

Finally found a system that gets the best out of our players. Joel looks brilliant in goal and with Holgate and Mori alongside Williams we look solid and organised at the back. Baines and Coleman are natural wing backs and give us the width to stretch teams out. The midfield have finally learned the pressing required and we look to have real depth there all of a sudden with Barry, Davies, Gana, Schneiderlin and McCarthy. The system definitely gives Barkley more space and he's been superb of late. Lukaku's hold up was very good and with Mirallas and Lookman looking dangerous behind him, we look very threatening going forward. Up the Blues.

I just hope we can keep up this momentum and put some real pressure on sixth place. If we finish seventh then fine, as long as we fight for it.

All these wins may keep giving the boys a little more confidence.

Yep. Gives us something to aim for.

I expect us to finish at least 7th now. Which is a total change from pre season.

At least the season isn't looking totally dead!!!

That's bollocks mate I criticised koeman for his tactics and team selections and what's happening now makes me feel justified in what I've said, which was he inherited players much better than how they were playing under him, I was slated with the usual what do you expect with the shit Martinez left him there to old he brought all shit players, as the excuse for how bad we were playing.

The fact is that the last 2 games we have only started with one of his six signings in Williams, for me he's starting to get the system right and he's not swapping and changing as much.

So for all those who Newty feels contempt for isn't nice to know that when we said the players were better than we were playing we was right, now Koeman is seeing that as well and reaping the benefits by sorting the defence out the one thing Martinez was incapable of doing.

That's bollocks mate I criticised koeman for his tactics and team selections and what's happening now makes me feel justified in what I've said, which was he inherited players much better than how they were playing under him, I was slated with the usual what do you expect with the shit Martinez left him there to old he brought all shit players, as the excuse for how bad we were playing.

The fact is that the last 2 games we have only started with one of his six signings in Williams, for me he's starting to get the system right and he's not swapping and changing as much.

So for all those who Newty feels contempt for isn't nice to know that when we said the players were better than we were playing we was right, now Koeman is seeing that as well and reaping the benefits by sorting the defence out the one thing Martinez was incapable of doing.

Who are you????

A couple of people getting a bit touchy here. And I didn't mention any names. And I said I'd read/heard away from this site. A lot more. But, when I can be arsed, I'll read back on this topic and see who said what, but I'm pretty sure I read some OTT bollocks on here.

(Contempt? Not sure that fits)

Absolutely spot on mate. Don't feed the troll