• Pelligrini
    • Hughes
    • O'Neill
    • Emery
    • Moyes
    • Somebody else
    • Simeone

And we don't put syrup on bacon you fucking weirdos :shaking fist:

?? I've never put syrup on bacon, that's only for pancakes. I eat my bacon straight up. I had the food in england while I over there, wasn't real impressed to be honest. bland comes to mind, lack of spices and flavor. in terms of other European countries France, Germany, and Belgium were far superior. Ireland was on par with England (that's all I countries I was in). Sorry mate.

Edited by markjazzbassist

I don't bother eating healthily. I eat whatever I like :D.

I pretty much do but I go the gym 4 times a week to try and combat it but I do eat healthier than I used to.

Wait till you hit 43 and realise you can no longer get away with it mate, the deep fat fryer will be in the wheely bin :lol:

It all depends what's on it. The butter is salted anyway I only eat real butter fuck thayt marg shite.

If it's roast beef I may put a smidge of salt on but usually the butters enough.

It's a sanger or sarnie

Anybody who puts salt directly onto bread needs shooting. It's a well known fact in L14

?? I've never put syrup on bacon, that's only for pancakes. I eat my bacon straight up. I had the food in england while I over there, wasn't real impressed to be honest. bland comes to mind, lack of spices and flavor. in terms of other European countries France, Germany, and Belgium were far superior. Ireland was on par with England (that's all I countries I was in). Sorry mate.

And talking "wasn't really impressed, to be honest", our manager has done it again! Why publicly suggest that Deulofeu and Jagielka will be leaving when no deals are in place? It demoralizes them and reduces possible transfer fees. He really can be a tool at times.

It all depends what's on it. The butter is salted anyway I only eat real butter fuck thayt marg shite.

If it's roast beef I may put a smidge of salt on but usually the butters enough.

It's a sanger or sarnie

It's a Sarnie or Butty. Sanger is an Australian term! Do your homework!

Morning: Brekkie

Noon: Dinner

Evening: Tea

anything in-between those is a snack.

Curry for me too tonight.

I argue the same with my missus all the time, then she hits fricken google every time.

Apparently it's:

Breakfast

Lunch

Dinner

That's your three meals. And that fact because it's on google.

Still in my house it's bloody:

Breakfast

Dinner

Tea

Supper

Snack

Bedtime treat!

How dare you!

When I go to buffalo I always have:

Corn beef hash

Sausage in some wierd sauce

Scrambled egg

And shit bacon!

Need to put Tabasco on it for flavour!

No hash browns? Wtf!

Pancakes? That's fking pudding?

Corn beef hash with no gravy?

Haha seriously though I loved it. Went to work every day bloated haha!

I argue the same with my missus all the time, then she hits fricken google every time.

Apparently it's:

Breakfast

Lunch

Dinner

That's what we have which is an amalgam of SE and SW thinking (dinner can also be called tea). At my in-laws evening meal is supper though which is probably a result of their German/Russian heritage :unsure:.