• Low
    • Pelligrini
    • Hughes
    • O'Neill
    • Emery
    • Moyes
    • Somebody else
    • Simeone

You mean after being given a bit of time things are starting to look better? We'll blow me down with a fucking feather.

Exactly.

Don't get me wrong, this isn't 'it' yet. There'll be more frustrations this season.

But bit by bit you can see what he wants the team to do. He's had all sorts of shit thrown at him...so much so that it feels like he has been here for 3 years, not 6 months.

You mean after being given a bit of time things are starting to look better? Well blow me down with a fucking feather.

Amazing is it, how it can be turned around in one match!

Makes you wander why it hasn't happened earlier doesn't it.....

haha!

But ignoring the wind ups, Koeman for it right today and we should all be celebrating a great win and what could be, and should be a turn around for us.

Great great win from the boys, long may it continue!

Amazing is it, how it can be turned around in one match!

Makes you wander why it hasn't happened earlier doesn't it.....

haha!

But ignoring the wind ups, Koeman for it right today and we should all be celebrating a great win and what could be, and should be a turn around for us.

Great great win from the boys, long may it continue!

It's not just today though. Yeah we let ourselves against Leicester, but before then there were signs.

Previous digs at Koeman on here have been that 'yes, we are 7th but we are 9 points of 6th, gap too big, too far off' etc. Now we are 9 points off 5th...is this still a gripe? Serious btw.

To be fair mate I hav criticised him as I haven't really seen any progress.

But today I can't argue. That was real progress.

Got it right from the start, and the second half was exceptional!

And the two that came on... if these are Koeman signings then the future looks bright!

It's not just today though. Yeah we let ourselves against Leicester, but before then there were signs.

Maybe, a bit too subjective fo me.

Martinez had some real performances.... so why are his deemed different?

But honestly, I am really happy with our result, performance and attitude today....it's just a great day....

That comes before people's opinions for me. Romey,... your spot on!

Maybe, a bit too subjective fo me.

Martinez had some real performances.... so why are his deemed different?

But honestly, I am really happy with our result, performance and attitude today....it's just a great day....

That comes before people's opinions for me. Romey,... your spot on!

Shukes, I'm not saying today shows that everything's rosey, just that it shows things are getting better. That time is what is needed, instead of jumping on him right at the start as if he should've just waved a magic wand over the summer and fixed everything even though the majority of things hadn't had a chance to be changed yet.

Time. Give it to him and I'm confident he'll make a believer of you :P.

One game is never ever going to convince me! We'll lose next week.

I wouldn't expect it to but Koeman hit the nail on the head in his interview when he said we had a good choice of substitues to choose from. That's the big factor, when you have Kone, Cleverley, Lennon and the likes on your bench you don't have much scope to work with.

He may not be the one to move us forward but he as to be given time and the things he's saying, the way he is mercilessly lashing all the shite that's stealing a living on massive wages and the players he is bringing in are enough for me to be happy he's here.

Lookman just seems professional from his head to his toe. Very humble. You can see the bond between the likes of Barkley, Davis, lookman, Coleman. Kind of like a young and at em group and Coleman and Barkley are like senior figures

I enjoyed seeing lukaku use his not so inadequate frame to put otamendi on his arse. Want more of that... less of the stealing goals bullshit.

I wouldn't expect it to but Koeman hit the nail on the head in his interview when he said we had a good choice of substitues to choose from. That's the big factor, when you have Kone, Cleverley, Lennon and the likes on your bench you don't have much scope to work with.

He may not be the one to move us forward but he as to be given time and the things he's saying, the way he is mercilessly lashing all the shite that's stealing a living on massive wages and the players he is bringing in are enough for me to be happy he's here.

Your right, and putting the two new signings on the bench probably gave the rest of the lads the kick up the arse some of them have needed, and you could see the work rate massively improve, still need a couple more to make more fight for their positions and we could be on the move.

The difference we had today against Martinez season 2 and 3 is that today we looked solid defensively, and a threat going forward. With players being more aggressive, and breaking forward with purpose and skill we looked great.

The players Koeman has identified as too weak, not up to standard he is shipping out. He is bringing in new players. By the end of September we will know what his squad is.

He deserves time.

Lookman just seems professional from his head to his toe. Very humble. You can see the bond between the likes of Barkley, Davis, lookman, Coleman. Kind of like a young and at em group and Coleman and Barkley are like senior figures

I read somewhere that Lookman's a bright lad too - 8A/A*s at GCSE level.

I enjoyed seeing lukaku use his not so inadequate frame to put otamendi on his arse. Want more of that... less of the stealing goals bullshit.

Lukaku is his hero, he's been pictured at FF all week with Lukaku taking him under his wing he also said in an interview that Lukaku had already been a massive help.

He was straight over talking in his ear when Lookman scored.

Lukaku is his hero, he's been pictured at FF all week with Lukaku taking him under his wing he also said in an interview that Lukaku had already been a massive help.

Lukaku ran over to talk in his ear as he was stood waiting to come on. I was impressed with that.

He was speaking to Lookman when he was waiting to come on on the touch line too. Good to see our senior players doing things like that.

Just watched the goals back. Great to see how the team celebrated the 4th. Everyone on there jumping in. Also remember some of the young lads doing some nice celebrations together at the end with those stupid hand shake, slap, fist pump things.

Tougher discipline bringing squad unity again? Possibly.

I just noticed Haf mentioned everyone BUT Lukaku so ghought I would set the record straight :

Come on, he has made up for it by mentioning Lukaku 210 times for trying to steal Davies goal from him.

Can't remember which pundit it was who said a good forward will always try and get the last touch.There could have been a City defender just behind him to clear it off the line, then he would have been slated for not having a killer instinct.

Come on, he has made up for it by mentioning Lukaku 210 times for trying to steal Davies goal from him.

Can't remember which pundit it was who said a good forward will always try and get the last touch.There could have been a City defender just behind him to clear it off the line, then he would have been slated for not having a killer instinct.

I think the point is though that he continued to try to claim it afterwards...he must know he didn't touch it. Yes, fair enough, go for it...but not so cool trying to claim it when you ain't touched it!

If he wanted to he could have smashed it in. For me he made sure it wasn't going to spin wide and let it go in.

I wouldn't of been arsed if he had knocked it in. Everyones saying he needs to get meaner and harder, tougher. I want him to ot give a fuck as long as he scores, if that means stealing Davies goal them so be it.

I think the point is though that he continued to try to claim it afterwards...he must know he didn't touch it. Yes, fair enough, go for it...but not so cool trying to claim it when you ain't touched it!

I played striker, and I'd do just the same just to wind up a team mate, tell them I got the last touch right up till the end, then come clean......I'd say he was joking.

Who cares who scores them..........WE WON 4-0 !!!!