IGNORED

2016/17 Expectations

Newty82

Where will we finish  

46 members have voted

1. 1. ?

Not seen this topic yet. Usually we have one for each season, don't we???

Anyway...what are you expecting this season from us?

I'm expecting a slowish start as the players get into Koemans ways. A lot of Martinez needs shaking out of them, a few solid PL games will see an improvement.

I'd expect us to push for 6th...I think we'll finish 6th - 8th. More likely 8th than 6th us my current feeling. But get progressively better as the season goes on.

I don't think the starting 11 is as bad as some think, but squad depth might be an issue.

Decent cup runs would be a bonus but they're too unpredictable.

I have a feeling we have the wrong manager. I get the feeling of the next few years being really tedious. The squad losing more and more quality as it goes and a return to shite league positions ala Aston Villa. Open the vault door because that's how I truely feel.

I have a feeling we have the wrong manager. I get the feeling of the next few years being really tedious. The squad losing more and more quality as it goes and a return to shite league positions ala Aston Villa. Open the vault door because that's how I truely feel.

That's a shame.

I've never wanted you to be more wrong in our tedious ToffeTalk.....Let's be polite and call it 'banter'!!!

I think the opposite, I think he's shocked at how poor we are phsically and mentally and I think he's perfect to instill grit, discipline and fight/determination and aggression into us. He also wont settle for anything other than 100%

Whether he's good enough to get us top 4 is another question entirely but although it wont be a quick fix he will improve us a lot.

Early days but I think once Williams and Rom are in the side and we add one or two more to the squad we'll be pushing the top 8

City Chelsea United Arsenal Spurs Shite West Ham and us will all be fighting for positions imo

If we improve the squad and some of the younger lads get experience and we end up in or around the top six considering how the other sides have improved/invested I'd be made up tbh