IGNORED

Norwich City (League Cup Home) Tuesday September 20th

markjazzbassist

Dunno what it is with us and this competition, beaten at home by Norwich's reserves, wtf? They need a roasting for this but I reckon Koeman is at fault too, changes have backfired badly, keep the momentum going.

Thing is not many complained before kick off.

That team should beat Norwich at home. Now the likes of Mori, Lennon Geri and Valencia can't complain for lack of minutes dur Ng next few premier league game. Sounded like Cleverly put a shift in and played some balls so until seeing the game I'll reserve judgement.

I'm most dissapointed that after the weekends game I wanted to really own this one. Sounds like he had the chances to bag a few.

Oh dear, having a few tears are we !

Not at all. You only need another 15 of you....combine your total IQ and you may actually be able to make a sensible post without the potential of the chimp brain kicking in - resulting in emotional outbursts... Edited by Hafnia

What Norwich have done is close us down really well in the last third, we havent had an answer. Other teams will look at that, our front line don't like it up them.

But this is not our normal front line.

We played well in the first half but just could not break them down, chances were missed, they defended well and rode their luck to an extent.

I think we struggled for a couple of reasons:

1) Players did not have a focal point up front, we missed Lukaku, and have not yet worked out how to use Valencia to get the best out of him. As a result we got frustrated and over cooked things.

2) This was bad Ross, showing off, always wanting one more touch, I think he underestimated Norwich.

3) Too many players bought in there was no continuity players trying to impress and not relaxing into the game when the pressure was on.

On a positive note I thought Cleverley and Holgate played well.

Oh dear the insults !

Means you've lost it.Eric 1 Billy 0.

Too late to take the moral high ground now. You are an easy read Blue.... sort the shit out in your own mind that makes you need to pursue an internet personality that "irritates" you.

Your posts are too sporadic and too specific to indicate anything other than an incessant need to gain a victory over a person who you don't know, will never meet, and will not or should not matter in your life.

Seriously... cut yourself free of it. Your anger is doing nothing to me - it just eats you up and perpetuates the situation even more. This post is unlikely to help matters but fuck it - i thought I'd at least try to put a considered response to how I see your actions on a forum where the majority of genuine posters get on well.

Too late to take the moral high ground now. You are an easy read Blue.... sort the shit out in your own mind that makes you need to pursue an internet personality that "irritates" you.

Your posts are too sporadic and too specific to indicate anything other than an incessant need to gain a victory over a person who you don't know, will never meet, and will not or should not matter in your life.

Seriously... cut yourself free of it. Your anger is doing nothing to me - it just eats you up and perpetuates the situation even more. This post is unlikely to help matters but fuck it - i thought I'd at least try to put a considered response to how I see your actions on a forum where the majority of genuine posters get on well.

Give it but you can't take it can you.

Eric 2 Billy 0 .

Just when I thought we had a manager who was actually interested in winning trophies the stupid Dutch prick goes and pulls a stunt like that

Fuming doesn't come close to describing how I feel about that complete and utter bollocks I have just paid to witness

What was the fucking point of fielding a strong side against Yeovil in the last round if he was going to throw the towel in like that?

He was presented with an excellent chance to build on a promising start to the season, an excellent chance to progress into the next round of a very winnable competition. A chance to build on the growing confidence, a chance to gain momentum and feed the feel good factor that was beginning to grow. But then he goes and fucks it all up by putting out a shite starting eleven that had experiment written all over it

The result is he has now killed that momentum dead in its tracks, we have yet again been dumped out of a cup competition by a lower league side , and the doom and gloom has once again descended on Goodison Park. The atmosphere was every bit as toxic as it was under Martinez long before the final whistle

Just when I thought we had a manager who was actually interested in winning trophies the stupid Dutch prick goes and pulls a stunt like that

Fuming doesn't come close to describing how I feel about that complete and utter bollocks I have just paid to witness

What was the fucking point of fielding a strong side against Yeovil in the last round if he was going to throw the towel in like that?

He was presented with an excellent chance to build on a promising start to the season, an excellent chance to progress into the next round of a very winnable competition. A chance to build on the growing confidence, a chance to gain momentum and feed the feel good factor that was beginning to grow. But then he goes and fucks it all up by putting out a shite starting eleven that had experiment written all over it

The result is he has now killed that momentum dead in its tracks, we have yet again been dumped out of a cup competition by a lower league side , and the doom and gloom has once again descended on Goodison Park. The atmosphere was every bit as toxic as it was under Martinez long before the final whistle

i'm taking a guess that his logic for Yeovil was we weren't match fit yet so he played the starters to continue to increase their fitness. By this match we are fit and he figures he can use the backups as the first team doesn't need fitness at this moment.

just a thought.

I respect how you feel, but I think you'll feel differently tomorrow when you've calmed down a bit. Sure it'd be nice to have gone through, but we played better than Norwich, they had 2 shots and they both went in (one of them very luckily), and sometimes shit like this happens. There's no need to call the manager a "stupid Dutch prick" or to say the "doom and gloom" of the later Martinez era is back. We're going to do very well this season, it's obvious.

Edited by Isaiah

That last sentence is ridiculous. It's not like we gave up without a whimper. We dominated but didn't have the quality in the final third, mainly because we our main striker was injured. As I mentioned at the time, that is a product of our transfer window more than anything.

The changes didn't help us, I don't know why Funes Mori was playing left back for example but sometimes it just doesn't happen and today was frustratingly that day.

The manager and players got over confident I think. So did the fans!!!

The team we put out should have had enough to see us through. But, for me, we messed around too much in the final 3rd.

The goal their man Murphy scored is the sort I'd expect to see Geri or Barkley score tonight. But they just got it wrong.

I hope this brings us all down to earth. Too easy to get carried away in football. Take each game as it comes.

bet you're glad you opted out of the cup scheme now :)

Am I fuck , I thought he was going to take the competition seriously but yet again Everton Fucking Football Club has conned me out of my hard earned cash

I don't know why I fall for it every bastard season. At least when I was in the auto cup scheme I only had to put in the same amount of effort to get my ticket as that shower of shite put in to the competition

The manager and players got over confident I think. So did the fans!!!

The team we put out should have had enough to see us through. But, for me, we messed around too much in the final 3rd.

The goal their man Murphy scored is the sort I'd expect to see Geri or Barkley score tonight. But they just got it wrong.

I hope this brings us all down to earth. Too easy to get carried away in football. Take each game as it comes.

The difference is that their lad took the shot on when he had the time and space and ours didn't. That was the most frustrating thing about today, a reluctance to pull the trigger.

That last sentence is ridiculous. It's not like we gave up without a whimper. We dominated but didn't have the quality in the final third, mainly because we our main striker was injured. As I mentioned at the time, that is a product of our transfer window more than anything.

The changes didn't help us, I don't know why Funes Mori was playing left back for example but sometimes it just doesn't happen and today was frustratingly that day.

How the fuck is it ridiculous?

I don't know where you were sat but people were nearly coming to blows by me. Barkley was crucified again and Gerry was getting the same treatment