• Ashley Williams
    • Leighton Baines
    • Gareth Barry
    • Idrissa Gana Gueye
    • James McCarthy
    • Kevin Mirallas
    • Romelu Lukaku
    • Gerard Deulofeu

Virtually everything that drew me to supporting this club has vanished in the last few seasons. They truly lack character and fight, and while I'm of the opinion that there needs to be a clearing out, it seems to me that it'll be hard to attract players based on our current run of form.

We'll attract players by paying stupid wages.

We'll attract players by paying stupid wages.

Problem is that even that isn't happening.

Players look at us as a drop down.

Young?.....you won't get a chance.

Play well? ....you won't get a chance.

Smile at the boss?....you are first name on the sheet!

Ehh, we may just attract more of the same.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-koeman-phones-communication-instagram-12302063

Thought Delli started well then went missing then come back strongly for last 15 minutes.

I also thought Barry worked his balls off in the worst midfield I've seen this season, he must have covered more ground than most and he's the old man of this team, so because of that leading by example and a never die attitude it's Barry for me.

I struggled to give it to anyone... Geri started to play at 3-1 when they parked the bus. If he could have done half of that at 0-1 then we may have actually won. We were awful today and I don't see it getting better until there's a massive overhaul in this lacklustre squad.

I struggled to give it to anyone... Geri started to play at 3-1 when they parked the bus. If he could have done half of that at 0-1 then we may have actually won. We were awful today and I don't see it getting better until there's a massive overhaul in this lacklustre squad.

I really don't buy the "lacklustre squad". How many internationals are among our starters? It's way more than Leicester, who won the league. We're under-performing badly.

Feel free to quote the rest and respond... did you enjoy his goal scorer of the match performance?

He gave 2 moments of joy in a very poor team performance. Lukaku's not doing enough, no doubt, but he's nowhere near our main problem either though. Personally, I'm surprised how Geri's ended up with votes when he was playing so poor when we were actually in the game - he started playing at 3-1.

He gave 2 moments of joy in a very poor team performance. Lukaku's not doing enough, no doubt, but he's nowhere near our main problem either though. Personally, I'm surprised how Geri's ended up with votes when he was playing so poor when we were actually in the game - he started playing at 3-1.

Soooo you voted for the person who got his name on the scoresheet without even appreciating how completely shit he was?

I'll be honest - in terms of actions on the pitch.... he did more wrong than right. That's fookin remarkable given his 2 goals. I mean let's break down his mindset for the pass that wasn't on - hd had the ball, back to goal, baines and Coleman bomb on.... nothing on - play to midfield? No... turn and try and pass through his markers legs. Concede possession and goal conceded.

At least 7 occasions this same thing happened. Add to that his "I'm gonna run then stop just before I'm meant to jump for an aerial challenge cos I've mistimed it or shit out" ... or throw in one of his lazy cant be arsed staying onside moments.

Man of the match? No. I'll save that for the little midget who stood up to the Watford boys without any support from his mates. Bunch of shit houses.

Edited by Hafnia

Soooo you voted for the person who got his name on the scoresheet without even appreciating how completely shit he was?

Every player was shit for us. Lukaku was shit yet scored 2 goals. Barry was shit yet assisted. The subs actually had some impact but it was a different game by then with Watford content on sitting back hence why Geri went on a few mazy runs where he either ran himself into a cul-de-sac, kicked the ball out or over hit a cross. Even Gueye was poor yesterday - the player I've voted for pretty much every game this season.

The overall man of the match was Okaka for me - looked brilliant. They'll just need to keep him fit. It's ridiculous how many striking options some other clubs have when we've basically got Lukaku and the Valencia. Watford had Ighalo and Success in reserve to Deeney and Okaka - all would provide much needed competition to Lukaku.

If anyone loses the ball in the last third making a forward pass I'd expect the players behind him to be responsible for winning it back.

We got pummelled down the right side, and were sloppy in midfield. Gana and Coleman were the main reason we got beat, the score would have been embarrassing without Lukaku's contribution.

If anyone loses the ball in the last third making a forward pass I'd expect the players behind him to be responsible for winning it back.

We got pummelled down the right side, and were sloppy in midfield. Gana and Coleman were the main reason we got beat, the score would have been embarrassing without Lukaku's contribution.

There is a time to make such passes and a professional footballer knows this. The transition from defence to attack when the full backs are pushing on is absolutely not the time to try and meg a pass. Left us completely exposed. Of course the defence should have done better but there was absolutely no need for that attempt- was stupidity at its highest.

Stop looking at his 2 goals as being a sign of a big contribution that's the whole facade with this lad... they were decent finishes but you would fume if he'd missed them. The first goal was all about Barry's pass and the second was Valencia persisting and lennon putting in a fabulous cross... great header yes but seriously his performance on the whole was abysmal.

He's not the only one there were a few others as bad if not worse. But Man of the match?! Not even close to it

Edited by Hafnia