IGNORED

West Bromwich Albion (Home) Saturday March 11th

markjazzbassist

Guest rusty747

Agree with all the above but WBA didn't turn up today. We can only beat what is in front of us and we did that professionally but there will be harder tasks ahead of us.

Next up Hull and lets keep the momentum going lads.

Scored three goals and it was an easy win. West Brom made it lack entertainment still though. How do their fans stomach that football?!

Listening to Snods' and Co on Everton radio, they said the same several times, they wouldn't pay to watch them every week, none of their players would get close to our team etc. Proper ripping them!!!

Good result from what could have been a tricky game.

Fair play, eye brows raised at the changes and sticking with Robles and Barry after last week, but justified in the end. Love the clean sheet, west brom looked like us on set pieces which is some doing, scored three and could and should have had more. Puts last weeks defeat to bed quickly thankfully and cements that gap between us and eighth. Wanted Lookman thrown on at about 70 minutes for a not at his sharpest Davies but c'est la vie. Coleman ran and worked very hard, someone ought to have buried Yacob but keeping him injury free means he kicks out at other top half sides in their 6 game run, so no favours asked none done.

Three points, Lukaku keeps the scoring going, we aint no push overs at our place, shared the goals around, happy days.....

What an utterly shit football team West Brom are. Defend 10 men behind the ball, physical to the point of being dirty, spoiler tactics.

I fucking hate Tony Pullis and his shit brand of football. How they are 8th absolutely baffles me.

They were literally time-wasting after 8 minutes!

It was dreadful Mark wasn't it.

Shit tactics, shit football. Just came to spoil the game. Though the ref was appalling as well, the amount of blatant pushes and kicks he let go was a fucking joke.

Tony Pullis is a fucking donkey of a manager.

So he'll be the next England boss after the inevitable failure of Southgate then. Top English manager in the league after all :unsure:.

Barkley MOM for me ... thought he was absolute quality yesterday.

My first visit in a couple of decades (life. kids and responsibilities get in the way) but will definitely make the journey again soon.

The timing of a new stadium should coincide with kids growing up so think I'll bag a season ticket .

Got to say everyone at the club couldn't have been more polite and helpful and were a credit... from the ticket office, bar and food and Everton One staff. Top day out.

glad you had a good day mate.

:)