IGNORED

January Transfer Window

Anyone who wants to sell any of our summer signings need to get their head examined.

Gylfi will come good and I know what Klaassen can become. Keane is very promising and so is Sandro but they need some time. Martina is doing ok to be honest. Pickford is not being helped by our back 4.

The problems we have had are with our regular players like Williams, Jags, Gana, Schneiderlin etc.they have not performed well enough. Injuries to key players like Coleman have not helped.

We need a striker and a CB to replace Williams/Jags. Players are way too expensive in jan so lets not go daft.

2 players in for me.

6 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

This makes your suggestion of Bolasie up front look sane. 

He’d never in a million years be a top, top striker. Decent, yeah, but nothing more. 

Everyone has their own opinion and I wouldn't expect you to understand why i think Bolasi would have been better up front than DCL so far this season.

I like Carroll and he would have been a great player not for the injuries. "Top top" I suppose you interpreted that as world class, which he obviously wouldny be. But he could have been a very good  player.... in my opinion, If that's alright with you Romey.

50 minutes ago, Peter H said:

Anyone who wants to sell any of our summer signings need to get their head examined.

Gylfi will come good and I know what Klaassen can become. Keane is very promising and so is Sandro but they need some time. Martina is doing ok to be honest. Pickford is not being helped by our back 4.

The problems we have had are with our regular players like Williams, Jags, Gana, Schneiderlin etc.they have not performed well enough. Injuries to key players like Coleman have not helped.

We need a striker and a CB to replace Williams/Jags. Players are way too expensive in jan so lets not go daft.

2 players in for me.

Hallefuckinlujah. I’m not the only one!

49 minutes ago, Aidan Lewis said:

Everyone has their own opinion and I wouldn't expect you to understand why i think Bolasi would have been better up front than DCL so far this season.

I like Carroll and he would have been a great player not for the injuries. "Top top" I suppose you interpreted that as world class, which he obviously wouldny be. But he could have been a very good  player.... in my opinion, If that's alright with you Romey.

I interpreted it as top, top. Not world class. 

I believe your knickers are twisted. You might want to sort that out so your knackers get a bit of freedom. 

13 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

I interpreted it as top, top. Not world class. 

I believe your knickers are twisted. You might want to sort that out so your knackers get a bit of freedom. 

I believe you need to stop trying to wind people up to get your kicks! It's a move I expect from a lot of people on this forum but not you. Sad Really the way this forum is going.

2 minutes ago, Aidan Lewis said:

I believe you need to stop trying to wind people up to get your kicks! It's a move I expect from a lot of people on this forum but not you. Sad Really the way this forum is going.

:lol: I’m really not trying to wind you up. And I certainly wouldn’t do it to “get my kicks” if I was. It’s not entertaining enough to accomplish that. 

6 hours ago, Aidan Lewis said:

He disagreed with you mate, what’s the problem? Don’t see why you’ve took such offence. We all disagree on here everyday!

I think Sam says “proven” striker. Not many of them about in the premier league. Giroud won’t come maybe batyshuai at chelsea? Is he proven though? Vardy? I’d take a punt on dembele at Celtic. Centre back and left back are a must aswell. I’m sure Sam has targets and has a good network. Mirrallas, McCarthy to be the first ones to go 

43 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

I think Sam says “proven” striker. Not many of them about in the premier league. Giroud won’t come maybe batyshuai at chelsea? Is he proven though? Vardy? I’d take a punt on dembele at Celtic. Centre back and left back are a must aswell. I’m sure Sam has targets and has a good network. Mirrallas, McCarthy to be the first ones to go 

Besic needs to go out on loan aswell

47 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

i've said it before but i would love batshauyi here, i think he would do well.  Dembele would be great too but i can't see rodgers selling him while he's still playing in the CL.

1 hour ago, Finn balor said:

Troy Deeney. That’s who we’ll get. 

4 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

why would we shop in the bargain bin?  khazri?  no thanks.  maybe on van aanholt but i think we could get a LB with better defending for that price.  

Just scored a decent goal for Rennes.

I've actually thought he's been decent when I've seen him.