IGNORED

Goodbye To The Gravy Guzzler

8 minutes ago, Cornish Steve said:

I can't stand seeing the Crook's face all over sports sites right now, as if he's suddenly making a difference. What about posting Unsworth's face instead, since he architected the victory in midweek and the same team played today?

Yeah, that makes a ton of sense.

6 minutes ago, Cornish Steve said:

Just to be clear, I'm asking why Unsworth's picture never appeared in midweek, only the Crook's. Today would not make sense, I agree, but the Crook really doesn't deserve any credit for this victory: Unsworth was finding the right formula and beginning to motivate.

I'm going to call Sam the Victim from now on and say the video was a fake and a set up and give all credit to Allardyce and finally claim that we are going to win the league under him as a counterbalance to your anti-Allardyce ranting. We get that you don't like him and don't want him as a manager.

2 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

i'm not hovering, just doing the same as the other 2 got, don't see why Sam deserves any different, shouldn't everyone be treated the same?  Or is it ok to play favorites?

Mark- you’re being silly over it- get over it mate and support them team. Not every reign is the same- he may win 10 on the bounce then lose 10 on the bounce- ultimately it’ll all come out in the wash but you can’t put a time scale on these things. Glue your bass back together mate and start smiling again- 

16 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Don’t get why everyone’s on Marks back? 

Hes just sayin hell give Sam the same treatment and chance that Unsworth had. Nothing more nothing less. 

Thats fair isn’t it? We have some wierd fans sometimes haha.

1 minute ago, MikeO said:

Did you mean: weird

Oooooooooh you've been caught at it Two Can Shukes!

Just now, markjazzbassist said:

last thing, that walkie talkie system he had with shakespeare, i don't think i've ever seen that before, is it common with other clubs?

He's always used it.

He likes to sit up in the stands and talk to his coaches. I guess he can get a better view of everything up there.

It's definitely an Allardyceism.

16 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Don’t get why everyone’s on Marks back? 

Hes just sayin hell give Sam the same treatment and chance that Unsworth had. Nothing more nothing less. 

Thats fair isn’t it? We have some wierd fans sometimes haha.

Seriously though (I'm a broken record here) by his judgement HK would have been out on his arse before he turned it round. We talk about bad times under Walker and Smith but most of you aren't old enough to know that Kendall had far worse stick than either of those two, he really did.

24 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Seriously though (I'm a broken record here) by his judgement HK would have been out on his arse before he turned it round. We talk about bad times under Walker and Smith but most of you aren't old enough to know that Kendall had far worse stick than either of those two, he really did.

"During the war........."

image.jpeg.86461cb2027df389b5096a546c809f2d.jpeg