IGNORED

Goodbye To The Gravy Guzzler

On 12/2/2017 at 03:32, MikeO said:

Got to say I watched the start of his Everton TV vid and stopped it after a minute because I still don't believe it's really happened. Not watched his press conference today either; hoping to wake up soon and realise it's all just a bad dream.

I'll never stop supporting the club obviously but I've really not come to terms with this yet.

Give this one a go

Seriously though (I'm a broken record here) by his judgement HK would have been out on his arse before he turned it round. We talk about bad times under Walker and Smith but most of you aren't old enough to know that Kendall had far worse stick than either of those two, he really did.

I honestly believe this is a worse side than any of those teams

2 hours ago, Chach said:

SPOILERS MATE.

That was supposed to be a surprise for Mike lol

Watched it before I saw the spoiler. Allexit is on:shakingfist:! Call a referendum I say, let the people speak. £6m a year to the NHS:lol:. Bill you used to drive a bus I think, got any contacts mate where we could get one on the cheap?

17 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Free pies and pints of wine your thing then?

I'm in.

Edit: Pints of wine. Years ago when my parents ran a village store in Somerset they used to sell scrumpy and sherry from barrels in the storeroom. Late one night after they were tucked up in bed I went to get myself a pint of scrumpy but got the wrong tap in the dark and ended up with a pint of sherry:D. Still drank it:P.

1 hour ago, MikeO said:

I'm in.

Edit: Pints of wine. Years ago when my parents ran a village store in Somerset they used to sell scrumpy and sherry from barrels in the storeroom. Late one night after they were tucked up in bed I went to get myself a pint of scrumpy but got the wrong tap in the dark and ended up with a pint of sherry:D. Still drank it:P.

Ha! True Boozenose aren't you? :)

On 12/2/2017 at 13:23, Cornish Steve said:

Just to be clear, I'm asking why Unsworth's picture never appeared in midweek, only the Crook's. Today would not make sense, I agree, but the Crook really doesn't deserve any credit for this victory: Unsworth was finding the right formula and beginning to motivate.

Ha! How do you really feel Steve? :)

3 minutes ago, chalkpie said:

Well I don't know everyone, but there are EFC fans out there that loathe him to bits, and I'm sure they don't want him around for long. Do the math. 

I loathe him to bits and I don't want him around but I still want Everton to climb the table. Bit contradictory obviously but that's my take.

6 minutes ago, MikeO said:

I loathe him to bits and I don't want him around but I still want Everton to climb the table. Bit contradictory obviously but that's my take.

I gotcha Mikey - I'm just saying that there must be folks out there that loathe a specific manager SOOOO much (Martinez, Koeman, Big Sam anyone?) that they would root against them in all regards, even if it means EFC soiling their trousers on the table (Not an actual tablemind you). Its a bit sadistic and twisted, but its the type of world we live in. Example: Trump is president. God, I fucking hate saying that STILL. 

6 minutes ago, chalkpie said:

English pies are the tits. Love em. Ate like 2 1/2 one time on a train from London to York. 

A grilled cheese steak sandwich with mustard and ketchup is pretty good too lol

Just now, MikeO said:

Early days but he seems to have the players trust, and they seem more focused. I was watching the preamble to the City W Ham game and they were saying how Pep keeps things simple, does not overload players, tries to get the players to improve bit by bit and works them very hard. Sounds a bit like Sam. Although Pep is all about possession and one touch football and Sam is about playing the percentages.

I want Sam gone in the summer, he is here to sort the players out and get us stable. In the summer we can go for a more "School of science" manager we all want. Mr Silva please stand up!