IGNORED

Goodbye To The Gravy Guzzler

1 hour ago, London Blue said:

An equivalent would be a bacon, sausage and egg sandwich with mushrooms and onion. At least that was my sandwich of choice when I started work at 5am!! 

But I can only have 1 a month or I would be useless in my job :lol:

Bin the onion and mushrooms for a hashbrown 👍

4 hours ago, MikeO said:

I'm in.

Edit: Pints of wine. Years ago when my parents ran a village store in Somerset they used to sell scrumpy and sherry from barrels in the storeroom. Late one night after they were tucked up in bed I went to get myself a pint of scrumpy but got the wrong tap in the dark and ended up with a pint of sherry:D. Still drank it:P.

Shouldn't you have sobered up by now?:D

3 hours ago, Bailey said:

I love how he is taking credit for the West Ham game though!

2 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

Humble would never be a word I’d describe him with but neither would mou, pep, SAF, etc 

I actually think he may have had something to do with that. I remember Owen Hargreaves (I think) saying after that match that Allardyce definitely had proper input on how we organized ourselves against WH. Of course, Unsworth deserves credit but we looked motivated and cohesive in a way we hadn't before. 

I think he's just what we've needed, but I hope he starts to be progressive in order to live up to the standards even he's spoken of. I expect the fixture at Goodison to be a huge positive step forward.

5 hours ago, nutmegwolf203 said:

I actually think he may have had something to do with that. I remember Owen Hargreaves (I think) saying after that match that Allardyce definitely had proper input on how we organized ourselves against WH. Of course, Unsworth deserves credit but we looked motivated and cohesive in a way we hadn't before. 

I think he's just what we've needed, but I hope he starts to be progressive in order to live up to the standards even he's spoken of. I expect the fixture at Goodison to be a huge positive step forward.

I think even Allardyce just said that he had a word with the players before the game. He didn't spend any time on the training pitch with them or pick the team etc.