Tottenham (H)...Leighton Baines
Chelsea (A)...Muhamed Bešić
Hajduk Split (A)...Gylfi Sigurðsson
Manchester City (A)...Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Hajduk Split...(H)...Idrissa Gana Gueye
Stoke City (H)...Wayne Rooney
MFK Ružomberok (A)...Tom Davies
MFK Ružomberok (H)...Davy Klaassen

Rooney was brilliant first half dictated play fell off slightly the second half but a few did but he pulled a rabbit out of the hat and got the hat trick 

Kenny had a great game very dogged performance and got stuck in with some great challenges 

Sigurdsson will come good given the right platform the lad oozes class on the ball he just needs to outlets and space to utilise his strengths, decent game 

Davis did well some good one two's but he's massively let down by his lack of pace I don't think I've seen a lad of his build be so slow, if he had pace he'd be frightening 

Holgate was solid I've wanted to see the lad to be given a run of games in his natural position for a while so hopefully his time is here  

Ive accidently voted for Lennon! was meant to vote rooney, not sure how ive done that but hey ho, he can have a vote. Actually thought Lennon did alright tbf! But Rooney was great last night although I think its over looked a lot - he gives the ball away a lot. Still great game for him and some goal for the third, my head fell clean off when that hit the net.

7 hours ago, aaron said:

Ive accidently voted for Lennon! was meant to vote rooney, not sure how ive done that but hey ho, he can have a vote. Actually thought Lennon did alright tbf! But Rooney was great last night although I think its over looked a lot - he gives the ball away a lot. Still great game for him and some goal for the third, my head fell clean off when that hit the net.

I can change it if you want Aaron.

It has to be Rooney, but I was really impressed with Holgate, seemed like he won every header, something we've not been doing all season.

Kenny really strong performance from a young guy leaning his profession, made the second goal with his determination.

DCL put the defenders under pressure all night, won the penalty and forced the error for the third. Unlucky he didn't get his shot past Lennon.

Siggy, looked like he is starting to find his confidence, a few nice flicks and deft touches, good delivery for the 4th.

Pickford looked full of confidence, and made what may be a season changing penalty save ( my Hammers mate certainly thinks it's a season changer for them 🤔 Shame eh)

Rest of team all good bar Cuco, I just can't see any skill in him, he went into some easy looking tackles and lost out many times, looked like he was kicking the ball with both feet at the same time , ackward and clumsy doesn't do him justice.

13 minutes ago, Wiggytop said:

It has to be Rooney, but I was really impressed with Holgate, seemed like he won every header, something we've not been doing all season.

Kenny really strong performance from a young guy leaning his profession, made the second goal with his determination.

DCL put the defenders under pressure all night, won the penalty and forced the error for the third. Unlucky he didn't get his shot past Lennon.

Siggy, looked like he is starting to find his confidence, a few nice flicks and deft touches, good delivery for the 4th.

Pickford looked full of confidence, and made what may be a season changing penalty save ( my Hammers mate certainly thinks it's a season changer for them 🤔 Shame eh)

Rest of team all good bar Cuco, I just can't see any skill in him, he went into some easy looking tackles and lost out many times, looked like he was kicking the ball with both feet at the same time , ackward and clumsy doesn't do him justice.

A lot of player ratings for the match seem to blend him in with the rest of the squad but he wasn't good yesterday. People have had enough time to judge him now and I think it's safe to say he's not a signing that is going to help us.

34 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Is this the predictive text version of "Gave the ball away for the pen"?

In which case no he didn't.

Yea predictive. 

He over ran the ball and lost it towards our corner flag. West ham then applied the pressure. 

It's down as a successful pass but he was facing forward, shit out and then over dribbled it to the side. Then passed his teammate into danger. Pen is conceded 16 seconds later. 

Screenshot_20171201-000021.png

Screenshot_20171130-235413.png

20 hours ago, pete0 said:

Gave the ball away from the prem. Never made himself available for the ball. 

The fact he attempted 57 passes, means he had the ball 57 times, which would suggest he had made himself available to receive the ball a fair bit.........

The Pete0  / Gana debate is a bit like staring into the abyss, you don't want to do it but you just can't help yourself...:blink::doh:

9 hours ago, London Blue said:

The fact he attempted 57 passes, means he had the ball 57 times, which would suggest he had made himself available to receive the ball a fair bit.........

The Pete0  / Gana debate is a bit like staring into the abyss, you don't want to do it but you just can't help yourself...:blink::doh:

5 forward passes of which 2 where 10 yards out. 3 forward intercepted/not good enough. So outside the 10 yard line he completed 3 forward passes, and this was probably his best game. Bet  you moaned about fat Sam and raved about Sandro. 

2 hours ago, pete0 said:

5 forward passes of which 2 where 10 yards out. 3 forward intercepted/not good enough. So outside the 10 yard line he completed 3 forward passes, and this was probably his best game. Bet  you moaned about fat Sam and raved about Sandro. 

But then Tom Davies you give a 9 to, who only made half the amount of passes Gana made but gave away nearly as many. Davies only succeeded in about 13% of his tackles, way below Gana. So what exactly did Davies do, in your eyes, to get a 9? This is where is becomes all twisted for us that read your posts.

For most watching eyes, there wasn't that much of a performance gap between the 2.

2 hours ago, Newty82 said:

But then Tom Davies you give a 9 to, who only made half the amount of passes Gana made but gave away nearly as many. Davies only succeeded in about 13% of his tackles, way below Gana. So what exactly did Davies do, in your eyes, to get a 9? This is where is becomes all twisted for us that read your posts.

For most watching eyes, there wasn't that much of a performance gap between the 2.

I thought Davies was one of poorer performers, but he is like kryptonite to me to be honest :lol: 

6 hours ago, Newty82 said:

Done the running Rooney couldn't. Harried them, closed the angles and stopped them coming through the middle.