IGNORED

Richarlison

20 hours ago, StevO said:

It hit the wall at the side of the Gwladys, and it was almost burnt out by the time it hit the floor again anyway. 
No doubt The FA or Premier League will be dickheads about it. 

Any footage of that part? Keen to see it, but haven't found any good angles.

On 02/05/2022 at 12:19, Hafnia said:

Are you sure?

100% 

There we’re no empty seats, let alone a whole section haha.

Im sure you watched it as well mate, he throws it right back into the stand.

Or are you asking if I am sure he did it as more of a celebration in the heat of the moment?  If so…. No that’s just my opinion of it.

21 hours ago, StevO said:

It hit the wall at the side of the Gwladys, and it was almost burnt out by the time it hit the floor again anyway. 
No doubt The FA or Premier League will be dickheads about it. 

Didn’t see where it landed. But happy no one got hurt.

A fine and a snack on the wrist should be all that happens. He meant no harm by it. Pure emotion.

1 hour ago, Shukes said:

A fine and a snack on the wrist should be all that happens. He meant no harm by it. Pure emotion.

so you only seen what we seen on tv?

that was why I asked cos the angle he was at suggested the empty bit in the corner

1 hour ago, Shukes said:

100% 

There we’re no empty seats, let alone a whole section haha.

Im sure you watched it as well mate, he throws it right back into the stand.

Or are you asking if I am sure he did it as more of a celebration in the heat of the moment?  If so…. No that’s just my opinion of it.

no where near shukes. But thanks for the worry! 

3 hours ago, Shukes said:

Obviously no intent but damn was this stupid. If this was at an away game I don’t think a suspension would even be questioned. His passion gets the best of him sometimes. 

1 hour ago, Hafnia said:

so you only seen what we seen on tv?

that was why I asked cos the angle he was at suggested the empty bit in the corner

Ye just saw the tv footage so may have looked a lot worse than it actually was. 
TV are not going to show an angle that makes it look nothing either are they haha.

The will more than likely show old footage of some kid with a firework on their face.

8 minutes ago, Heath said:

Talking to a mate yesterday who told me that he obviously loves it when Everton win, but can't stand it when Richarlison scores because he dislikes him so much. He said he would rather someone else scored for us 🤪

When you see a player work his absolute bollocks off for us, I fail to see how you could dislike them. 

I hated Lukaku purely for his laziness and entitlement even though he scored goals. Richarlison leaves everything out there. 

2 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

When you see a player work his absolute bollocks off for us, I fail to see how you could dislike them. 

I hated Lukaku purely for his laziness and entitlement even though he scored goals. Richarlison leaves everything out there. 

He told me he found Richarlison to be an embarrassment going to ground too easily and acting melodramatic and childish. The point is though, how can you dislike a player so much to not want them to score for the team you support? No matter what I think of a player I'm still 'made up' if they score for us. I just thought it a bizarre attitude to have towards someone.

1 hour ago, Heath said:

He told me he found Richarlison to be an embarrassment going to ground too easily and acting melodramatic and childish. The point is though, how can you dislike a player so much to not want them to score for the team you support? No matter what I think of a player I'm still 'made up' if they score for us. I just thought it a bizarre attitude to have towards someone.

I would love nothing more than Calvert lewin to come into the side and score the winner in every remaining game and see us survive. 

however like a few other players I would be clearing out his locker the minute the season is over. 

there are players who should never pay for this club again and finch farm needs to be rid of their stinking attitudes otherwise next season promises to be the same as this. 

14 hours ago, Hafnia said:

I like Richie but I get those who don’t. He has been petulant and undisciplined at times and hurt us because of it. Taking the ball for a PK and refusing to give it up, reacting to opposing players baiting him, diving…a lot (though I think he’s a little smarter about it these days). It’s all passion and that’s why I think we let it go but that impulse problem does exist. 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

The way he came back out onto the pitch last night felt like a goodbye 🥲

That’s exactly how I felt when he came out, particularly as he was the only o e to do so, really hope I’m wrong.  What I did love about it was that one of the security blokes ( in a grey suit) kept trying to coral him in the police/security cordon, Richy was having none of it, he went where he wanted, maybe, just maybe he wanted to show his appreciation of the love and support he gets here, having put so much effort in trying to keep the team up.