IGNORED

Cenk Tosun

55 minutes ago, Bailey said:

He can still get team bonuses too, though not sure there will be many of them still achievable! 

There is more to being a football player then the 90 mins on a Saturday afternoon. 

If I was him, I would want to show what I can do for the new manager. 

Hasn't shown much to the previous new managers.

2 hours ago, Bailey said:

He can still get team bonuses too, though not sure there will be many of them still achievable! 

There is more to being a football player then the 90 mins on a Saturday afternoon. 

If I was him, I would want to show what I can do for the new manager. 

90 mins on a pitch is absolutely the single most important part of being a footballer. Everything else should be second…. Or you should be in a different profession.

Any footballer that feels different has no ambition and shouldn’t be anywhere near our grand old lady.

6 minutes ago, Shukes said:

90 mins on a pitch is absolutely the single most important part of being a footballer. Everything else should be second…. Or you should be in a different profession.

Any footballer that feels different has no ambition and shouldn’t be anywhere near our grand old lady.

It should be. But when you’ve done it for years it’s just another job. For him it’s possibly just a way to get more financial security for himself and his family. I don’t like it, but I understand any player doing that. 

Slightly different, but did anyone see the interview with Alex Song the other week? Said when he signed for Barca he was told he wouldn’t play much, his response was I don’t care you’ve just made me a millionaire. 😂

41 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Football is a livelihood for professionals not a weekend hobby, you don’t fit kitchens for the love of it, but just in case you do you can come and fit a few for me and I’ll cover your expenses. 

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

Football is a livelihood for professionals not a weekend hobby, you don’t fit kitchens for the love of it, but just in case you do you can come and fit a few for me and I’ll cover your expenses. 

Trust me, I would play money for a job any day. I’ve been in the house for twenty minutes after getting back from football. I absolutely play for the love of the game.

if it was my job…. Then that’s a massive life changing bonus….. but it wouldn’t change me loving the game. 
Haha I get I have more football a week than most professional footballers.

And yes I would fit a few for you mate. I’ll bring my apprentice Gana with me 😉

2 hours ago, Shukes said:

The reality is though that only 11 players start and 3 maybe come on as a sub. 

I would be surprised if any of them wouldnt want to play, but some of them won't. I am sure Cenk will be hoping this is a fresh start for him. If it isn't, he still has the option of going on loan later on down the line (I believe as the loan window doesn't shut between the Prem and lower league clubs).

3 minutes ago, Bailey said:

The reality is though that only 11 players start and 3 maybe come on as a sub. 

I would be surprised if any of them wouldnt want to play, but some of them won't. I am sure Cenk will be hoping this is a fresh start for him. If it isn't, he still has the option of going on loan later on down the line (I believe as the loan window doesn't shut between the Prem and lower league clubs).

He’s gone in the summer his free ride ends. He’s a fuckin nob. 

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Btay said:

A truly horrible signing 

Of only we kept allardyce and gave him money to spend eh…… ironically the other allardyce signing from his £50m splurge is picking splinters out of his backside at Southampton and is said to be off to turkey himself, besiktas. 

Tbf tosun can probably get his hair transplanted on the cheap now he’s back home, not sure why with his money he didn’t go to Harley street. 

7 hours ago, Hafnia said:

Of only we kept allardyce and gave him money to spend eh…… ironically the other allardyce signing from his £50m splurge is picking splinters out of his backside at Southampton and is said to be off to turkey himself, besiktas. 

Tbf tosun can probably get his hair transplanted on the cheap now he’s back home, not sure why with his money he didn’t go to Harley street. 

If it’s in Turkey 🦃 will it be feathers 🪶due to being a useless plucker😉

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...