IGNORED

Abdoulaye Doucouré

Peter H

4 hours ago, Matt said:

True but there's others I'd sell before him 

Of course - he’s arguably our most important player. Bar Branthwaite and Onana - I don’t see many teams chasing our players and, if we need to sell, sadly, Doucoure for £Xm with his value probably peaking… I would - you wouldn’t but it won’t stop the powers that be if Doucoure shows any interest - which I don’t actually think he will.

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, Btay said:

Was horrible to watch, not just him but this was a game that highlighted his weaknesses more than his strengths 

I'm not even sure that's true tbh, he wasn't even involved in the game yesterday. There were so many passengers and he wasn't even the biggest one.

14 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

I'm not even sure that's true tbh, he wasn't even involved in the game yesterday. There were so many passengers and he wasn't even the biggest one.

The counter attack 2 v 1 & he played a shocker of a ball for Harrison. The first goal - a simple lay off but he played it straight to an opposing player. We didn’t see nearly enough of his running game.

I agree, plenty of passengers in the team yesterday but Doucs had a stinker.

25 minutes ago, Btay said:

The counter attack 2 v 1 & he played a shocker of a ball for Harrison. The first goal - a simple lay off but he played it straight to an opposing player. We didn’t see nearly enough of his running game.

I agree, plenty of passengers in the team yesterday but Doucs had a stinker.

I know he did, that’s why I made my post, but in the sea of shit he still didn’t manage to stand out to me :lol:.

Interesting to see doucoure like this.  You'd think he would be tearing it up for dyche after being given a lifeline by him. 

he looks half arsed too. Something not right - the Coleman interview was very telling for me. Not like him at all to speak out in a way that could direct things on to the manager. 

doesn't seem that long ago we had Ancelotti play him with James Rodriguez, a fit Allan and we played spurs off the park at their ground. 

13 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Interesting to see doucoure like this.  You'd think he would be tearing it up for dyche after being given a lifeline by him. 

he looks half arsed too. Something not right - the Coleman interview was very telling for me. Not like him at all to speak out in a way that could direct things on to the manager. 

doesn't seem that long ago we had Ancelotti play him with James Rodriguez, a fit Allan and we played spurs off the park at their ground. 

Where was giving something for the fans at Bournemouth? No effort by any of them. 

10 minutes ago, Gwlad said:

Where was giving something for the fans at Bournemouth? No effort by any of them. 

Yeah don't start me on players. They need pyrotechnics and coach send offs to remind them of what it means to fans. 

They all live in a bubble - the only conduit between the fans and the players is the manager really.   The manager is looking at what the fans are looking at - he's hearing what they are saying.  Sadly when the players think "he hasn't got a clue" - it's a rudderless ship. 

we don't need a tactician to come in and revolutionise the team, the players need someone who they don't think "he can't get us to score".  They aren't stupid - they played against his Burnley side. If we had a new voice, new energy, we would get the points we need. 

1 hour ago, Hafnia said:

Yeah don't start me on players. They need pyrotechnics and coach send offs to remind them of what it means to fans. 

They all live in a bubble - the only conduit between the fans and the players is the manager really.   The manager is looking at what the fans are looking at - he's hearing what they are saying.  Sadly when the players think "he hasn't got a clue" - it's a rudderless ship. 

we don't need a tactician to come in and revolutionise the team, the players need someone who they don't think "he can't get us to score".  They aren't stupid - they played against his Burnley side. If we had a new voice, new energy, we would get the points we need. 

Haf.........

We get it.

2 hours ago, Gwlad said:

And isn’t that disappointing to see after 3 week training camp in Portugal touted by Dyche as great opportunity to bond try new things and come back stronger and better for the opportunity. 

4 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Nope! Just getting tired of going into every thread in every section and seeing you shouting about the exact same thing over and over 🤸🏼‍♂️

I'm tired of you telling me what I shouldn't think or shouldn't write.

Use the block button or skip reading.  Then again maybe you just don't want to.... you've sniffed out a good opportunity to be in the gang. 😏

24 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Use the block button or skip reading.  Then again maybe you just don't want to.... you've sniffed out a good opportunity to be in the gang. 😏

I can tell you now, he's not getting in.

'Mericans aren't allowed.

21 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Nail on the head. Thing is he must thinking 🤔 where are all the other guys they should be backing me up. 
But maybe just maybe people are getting fed up with using personal attacks as a form of winning an argument, isn’t it better to say why you disagree with something, or say nothing if you’re going to respond in a negative way. 

32 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Nail on the head. Thing is he must thinking 🤔 where are all the other guys they should be backing me up. 
But maybe just maybe people are getting fed up with using personal attacks as a form of winning an argument, isn’t it better to say why you disagree with something, or say nothing if you’re going to respond in a negative way. 

No man is ever left behind. A small boat is on the way for him but in the meantime it was felt it would be better to let the felching session play out without interference.

3 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

No man is ever left behind. A small boat is on the way for him but in the meantime it was felt it would be better to let the felching session play out without interference.

Maybe best to send a big boat just to make sure is ego fits in 😄

24 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Hard to know which he you'd be referring to tbh.

I’m referring to anyone who thinks it’s clever or acceptable to reply to someone’s post by taking a cheap shot at someone, as a way of expressing their feelings towards that person and not that person’s opinions.

I can hardly tell the person who has reacted fairly or unfairly to a post that was targeted to cause provocation to stop reacting negatively and defend themselves. 
So if you revisit the last 2 hours you might understand who I’m talking about and why. 

1 minute ago, Palfy said:

I’m referring to anyone who thinks it’s clever or acceptable to reply to someone’s post by taking a cheap shot at someone, as a way of expressing their feelings towards that person and not that person’s opinions.

I can hardly tell the person who has reacted fairly or unfairly to a post that was targeted to cause provocation to stop reacting negatively and defend themselves. 
So if you revisit the last 2 hours you might understand who I’m talking about and why. 

Whoosh, went right over your head that one.

No worries.

1 minute ago, Romey 1878 said:

Whoosh, went right over your head that one.

No worries.

If it did I apologise, but the last couple of days have been very taxing, and I’m beginning to find it difficult to see what’s humour and what’s not. 
Not one of my best weeks to be honest Everton lose and no one bought me an Easter 🐣 egg 😄

1 minute ago, Palfy said:

If it did I apologise, but the last couple of days have been very taxing, and I’m beginning to find it difficult to see what’s humour and what’s not. 
Not one of my best weeks to be honest Everton lose and no one bought me an Easter 🐣 egg 😄

Buy your own, be a strong, independent man.