IGNORED

Abdoulaye Doucouré

Peter H

Now it's Jan could he putting himself in the shop window for a decent transfer out, after all he's struggled to get in the team after being injured even though we've been on very poor run, and the media are saying he's been made available for sale. I really hope not I'd much prefer him than Gana in the team. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Bailey said:

On the 0.0001% chance this is actually true, fair play to him. Someone needed to stand up to Lampard's BS! 

Lampard had a go at Gana…. Gana had stunk the gaff out then a player who regularly stinks the gaff out got offended on his behalf.  Then the manager who stunk the gaff out got offended.

the shit players are still there though. 

10 hours ago, Bailey said:

On the 0.0001% chance this is actually true, fair play to him. Someone needed to stand up to Lampard's BS! 

So why has Doucouré been ordered to train on his own? 

anyone seen the footage of him sitting on a ball instead of doing warm ups. 

never mind being happy that players are questioning lampard, if they had lampards work ethic they wouldn’t be in the position they are. 

32 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

never mind being happy that players are questioning lampard, if they had lampards work ethic they wouldn’t be in the position they are. 

Doucs is a bad apple and needs fkn off and a couple more with him we need to prepare for winning the championship 

14 hours ago, Hafnia said:

Lampard had a go at Gana…. Gana had stunk the gaff out then a player who regularly stinks the gaff out got offended on his behalf.  Then the manager who stunk the gaff out got offended.

the shit players are still there though. 

Maybe the previously half decent players will do better now the not yet proven to be half decent manager has gone!

7 hours ago, Shukes said:

Shows the character in our whole club really. 

Maybe it does show character... someone stepping up to try and save the season. 

6 hours ago, Hafnia said:

Im not saying there isnt a reason for Doucs training on his own but how would anyone know the Gana thing? Its rubbish until proven otherwise.

Ironically Lampard as a player always needed others to get through the graft.

4 hours ago, Shukes said:

Bailey, a player arguing with the manager after his mate received criticism, and not warming up because he can’t be arsed.

Me and you are Literally a universe away when it comes to what we feel as strong characters haha 😉

The point is you dont know what happened any more than I do. There are always two sides to every story and some times it is just a story because someone is bored and wants clicks.

Its pissing me off how every day there are more and more stories trying to divide the club and this is just another.

1 minute ago, Bailey said:

The point is you dont know what happened any more than I do. There are always two sides to every story and some times it is just a story because someone is bored and wants clicks.

Its pissing me off how every day there are more and more stories trying to divide the club and this is just another.

He’s been sent to train alone ffs. Lampard may have been a poor coach but there is no way he would send a player to train alone without good reason.  

you literally doubt everything and when proved wrong you create an excuse. 

I don’t think anyone has been proven wrong in this case. There are rumours about a player and about an argument. Nothing more, nothing less. Players argue and fight every day, 99% of it doesn’t come out, unless there is a problem at the club. 

Does everyone like their workmates or their bosses? These lads are no different. Apart from being younger than most of us and wealthier than most of us. 20 something year old millionaires are hardly going to be  the most normal, sensible, reserved people of society and their workplace doesn’t breed that kind of behaviour either. 

9 hours ago, Bailey said:

I agree. This is why I can only go on what I have saw and heard so far. And at this point…. There simply isn’t anything at all, saying an opposite argument.  Usually there is something to say otherwise, like the Onana rumour. But with this one, up to this point… there is only the one side being put forward. 

And honestly, your comment wasn’t saying that it may never have happened, but if it did…. You thought it showed character. My point is that if it did happen…. It shows bad character that’s all. I tear all players the same when they revolt.

• 4 weeks later...

He showed great hustle, energy and made some good runs today. On the flip side he also brought his “Bambi on Ice” routine again when he tries to do something with the ball (the Simms pass).

At this stage we know what he is….and what he isn’t. But he seems to be grasping the Dyche “clean slate” with both hands.

21 minutes ago, Goodison Glory said:

He showed great hustle, energy and made some good runs today. On the flip side he also brought his “Bambi on Ice” routine again when he tries to do something with the ball (the Simms pass).

At this stage we know what he is….and what he isn’t. But he seems to be grasping the Dyche “clean slate” with both hands.

That really infuriated me though. He was decent, but those are the kind of moments where we need players to step up. Thank god we were already ahead. 

5 hours ago, Goodison Glory said:

The early Doucoure at Watford finishes that chance nearly every time.

It’s really hard to figure what’s happened to him in the last few years. He will always run & put a shift in but he lacks some serious quality on the ball.

On 19/02/2023 at 07:59, Btay said:

The early Doucoure at Watford finishes that chance nearly every time.

It’s really hard to figure what’s happened to him in the last few years. He will always run & put a shift in but he lacks some serious quality on the ball.

This.

It is a confidence thing. He was also flying under Benitez.

He is clearly not the most technical player in the league but he has a part to play and that ability to win the ball high up the pitch and also break into the box from midfield are two really big assets that were completely undervalued by Lampard.