IGNORED

Abdoulaye Doucouré

Peter H

2 hours ago, Bill said:

We would be a weaker team without him.

If we decided to sell him and hope someone like Gbamin or Davis steps up….then yes we are weaker. However if we replace him then we can’t really know whether we would be worse/better until see we know who with.

IMO, he does need replacing…perhaps not the most pressing need as there are multiple worse midfielders/defenders to replace first. 

23 minutes ago, Goodison Glory said:

If we decided to sell him and hope someone like Gbamin or Davis steps up….then yes we are weaker. However if we replace him then we can’t really know whether we would be worse/better until see we know who with.

IMO, he does need replacing…perhaps not the most pressing need as there are multiple worse midfielders/defenders to replace first. 

I’m reading this post and thinking “would I have more fun trying to wind Mark up about transfers or the prospect of Gbamin being fit or Davies being good enough?” 🤔

I honestly can’t decide which would give me the most entertainment. 

Anyway, fuck it. Sell Doucoure and start the season with Gbamin and Davies in the midfield. Use the transfer kitty to upgrade the physio room. 😂

1 minute ago, Shukes said:

Romey our form towards the end of the season… surely has us top six? 😳

Rest is the premier league are shitting themselves looking at us now! 

Make sure your passports ready for the season after…. We’re all going to Russia!

I think with Kenny at LB and a young GK prospect we're set to be honest. 

1 hour ago, Shukes said:

Really we don’t need to buy any new players. We have plenty of youth coming through.

Simms and Dobbin up front.

midfield we already have Davies, Gbamin, JJK and Hibbert as wing backs.

need to build around them really.

Shukes, have you been feeling ok? Your posts have been odd as fuck recently! 

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, MikeO said:

When did "excerise" become a word?

exercise (n.)

Meaning "physical activity for fitness, etc." first recorded in English late 14c. Also from late 14c. as "a carrying out of an action; a doing or practicing; a disciplinary task." In reference to written schoolwork from early 17c.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

I would be in no rush personally, we have the option of extending it 12 months anyway, tell him if he wants to extend beyond that we will see how he performs this season and review after that. Maybe if he is pulling up trees give him a new contract in January 

I'd agree with that. He does shine when he's got a proper DCM with him though, so it's just as dependent on us actually getting one that can stay fit.