IGNORED

Arsenal (Home) Sunday April 7th

markjazzbassist

3 minutes ago, hafnia said:

Whatever happens I've seen enough to be happy.... Silva has done a great job to turn it around. Well done Marco. 

We’ve played brilliantly. My only criticism is that it wasn’t 4-0, but that’s down to poor decisions and poor finishing.

these 5 mins extra time wouldn’t be anywhere near as tense as it is

Fantastic result and performance.... looks like a team this. 

DCL is everything I want a striker to be in that lone role.  Brave as a lion, brilliant team player and the goals when they come will flow. He is our Firminho - does so much for the team that just can't be measured. He has allowed our two wider players a platform to play. Gives Gomes an out ball.... tremendous.

Gomes and Gana were superb.  Zouma at the back was a rock and the two full backs class. 

1 minute ago, badaids said:

Can’t believe I missed this game, sounded tense but like we played well. 

I didn't see a ball kicked either but sounds like it was a great performance all round. When was the last time we had anything like a 23 against 7 shots stat against one of the top six? Just need to sort the finishing now and we're cooking on gas.

Excellent performance from all today, but sloppy at the start of both halves, but pulled it together and looked good for the win.

Difficult to single out one player who didn’t play well, only criticism us that we should have scored more and it it to bed in the first half.

2 hours ago, Finn balor said:

Harsh that I don’t think DCL had a clear cut chance. Maybe the 23 attempts we had were due to DCL playing? 

DCL didn't have a clear cut chance when we spent so much time in and around their penalty area.   Yes, that's exactly what I mean.  He's not a natural striker.