IGNORED

Mike0

Bill

15 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Thanks chaps, had a nice early morning visitor when I came out of the cabin this morning (actually there were seven of them, but this was the best pic I got) then a stroll around a lochan (a small loch) before a drive into Fort William for a look at the big guy. 

Capture.JPG

Capture1.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Stunning scenery 

Ta all, bumped into another bit of wildlife earlier....was amazing, there were about ten of them in total and they were completely unafraid even while all the following kicked off, they just watched, probably very amused. Was on a single track road with passing places (in Glen Etive of Skyfall 007 fame) and pulled well off the road so there was plenty of room for traffic, very few and far between, to get past in both directions while I took some pics. Some numpty pulled up on the other side of the road honking his horn and shouting out of his window that I was blocking the road. He had a totally clear road in front of him and during our "discussion" several other cars came between the two of us with ease so I kept asking him how I was "blocking the road" when cars (and a camper) came through with feet to spare. He had a kid with him in the car as well. I finished taking photos while he sat glaring and I just said, "whatever gets you through the day pal" and drove off; why do people do that stuff? Good job my wife wasn't with me, she'd really have gone for him:D.

Capturez.JPG

1 hour ago, MikeO said:

Ta all, bumped into another bit of wildlife earlier....was amazing, there were about ten of them in total and they were completely unafraid even while all the following kicked off, they just watched, probably very amused. Was on a single track road with passing places (in Glen Etive of Skyfall 007 fame) and pulled well off the road so there was plenty of room for traffic, very few and far between, to get past in both directions while I took some pics. Some numpty pulled up on the other side of the road honking his horn and shouting out of his window that I was blocking the road. He had a totally clear road in front of him and during our "discussion" several other cars came between the two of us with ease so I kept asking him how I was "blocking the road" when cars (and a camper) came through with feet to spare. He had a kid with him in the car as well. I finished taking photos while he sat glaring and I just said, "whatever gets you through the day pal" and drove off; why do people do that stuff? Good job my wife wasn't with me, she'd really have gone for him:D.

Capturez.JPG

Trust the English to upset the natives no wonder we’ve got a bad name when going to other countries 😁

22 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Trust the English to upset the natives no wonder we’ve got a bad name when going to other countries 😁

😂

I really am the most placid and non confrontational person you'll ever meet though Palf, I just don't do angry unless pushed to the extreme and today was far from that. If I did angry (and was half my age) I'd have given the guy a smack. Instead I just carried on my way and left the idiot to carry on his sad lifestyle.

I was once playing golf at Turnberry in Scotland.  When I was driving home, I took a short cut across country from Turnberry to the M74 on a single track road.  I had driven for ages and saw no other traffic.  I then saw a car coming the other way so pulled into a passing place.  The other car stopped next to me and asked if I knew the way to a small village that I had just passed through. I told them they were almost there and then asked them if they could direct me to London.  Gobsmacked just about sums it up!  Did tell them I was only joking though.