IGNORED

Lewis Dobbin

2 hours ago, badaids said:

With DCL now injured and Rondon suspended and no new striker, he’s should at least be on the bench no…?

If the plan would be to play him at striker then I suppose so but I’m not sure that’s his position anyhow. Also if DCL is just missing one week you wouldn’t make a decision based on that. We shall see

6 hours ago, SpartyBlue said:

I think that much time would is very unlikely. It would take injuries to DCL and us bringing in nobody and beating out Rondon. More likely is he gets 4-5 games worth of time. A good loan should be more beneficial than that, particularly as going out into the non-Everton world also has benefits

See what you did? Why couldn't you just bite your tongue?

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

I've got high hopes for him. In my opinion, he's always been the one we needed to keep an eye on over Simms.

Doubt he'll be a central striker but he'll be a very good wide forward I reckon.

Not sure about the wide forward bit.  Looks like a winger.  Played as a winger for the youth team.  Plays as a winger for Derby.

We have already seen this season in the first team what happens when we play wingers as forwards.  It doesn't work.

14 hours ago, plaidharper said:

Not sure about the wide forward bit.  Looks like a winger.  Played as a winger for the youth team.  Plays as a winger for Derby.

We have already seen this season in the first team what happens when we play wingers as forwards.  It doesn't work.

Splitting hairs a bit there mate

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...